Northwest Prime Time Calendar of Events
NOTICE: Due to Covid 19, contact event organizers before attending. Many events are cancelled.
Tech Talk for Seniors
Mar 1, 1:30pm tech savvy volunteers provide group lessons and one-on-one help, bring your smart phone, iPad or laptop and your questions, Newport Way Library 425-747-2390.
Legal & Financial Planning
Mar 2, 1pm, an event sponsored by Alz Assn, Northshore Senior Center, 10201 Riverside Dr, Bothell, 1-800-272-3900.
Questions about Medicare?
Mar 2 & 16, 1-5pm, RSVP for free Medicare counseling services at Shoreline Library 206-362-7550 & Mar 10 at 6:30pm Covington Library 253-630-8761; Medicare presentations needing no RSVP Mar 19 at 7pm presentation Woodinville Library 425-788-0733 & Mar 7 at 1pm Duvall Library 425-788-1173.
Mar 3, 6:30pm, Issaquah Library, 425-392-5430.
Mar 3, 5:15pm, Financial Planning & Veteran’s Benefits presenting solutions to common challenges, free Gig Harbor’s Round Table Pizza event room, 5500 Olympic Drive, presented by Aging & Disability Services, 253-509-2340,
Arts for People with Memory Loss
Thru Mar 4, Ukulele Time, strum ukes, beat a drum, share stories, no experience needed; Edmonds Center for the Arts, to learn about this and other events, contact Katie at 425-275-9485,
Creating Aging Conference
Mar 6, 8:15am-6pm “Perspectives on Legacy” designed for social and healthcare professionals, artists, educators and lifelong learners on making a positive difference in the world, includes speakers, Frye Museum in Seattle, $75-$100, 206-622-9250, www.fryemuseum.org
Free discussions for seniors, Mar 10 at 2pm “What Keeps Us Stuck? Richmond Beach Library 206-546-3522; Mar 13, 10:30am keeping the lines of communication across the generations, Redmond Library 425-885-1661; Mar 20, 1pm “Being a good listener” Issaquah Senior Center 75 NE Creek Way, info at 425-392-5430; Mar 25, 1pm discussion on stress, Newcastle Library 425-255-0111.
Free Classes for Seniors
Mar 11 at 10:15am Dizziness in Older Adults NPCC; Mar 12 at 10am “Ingredients for Longevity” Des Moines Activity Center; Mar 18 at 12:30pm SeaTac Comm Ctr “Hospitalization Happens”; Mar 26 at 10am “Aging & Memory” Burien Comm Ctr; 253-945-1400.
Guided Cannabis Shopping for Seniors
Mar 11, April 8, May 13 (second Weds) 10am, Curious about cannabis, marijuana and CBD? Join the team for free Wednesday events, 9am-10am coffee & conversation followed by in-store shopping at the Fremont store in Seattle, must RSVP (206-946-8157 or Service@SeattleHashtag.com). 3534 Stone Way N, Seattle, www.seattlehashtag.com/seniors
Mar 13, 7-9pm, evening of stories passed on from the wise women of old, by donation, Haller Lake Methodist Church, 13055 1st Ave NE, Seattle, www.seattlestorytellers.org
Senior TED Talks
Mar 13, 1pm, Auburn Library 253-931-3018; Mar 27, 1pm Auburn Senior Center; short inspiring and entertaining lectures.
Des Moines Activity Center
A variety events for all – Mar 16, 3-6pm FREE Fix It Repair event – call in advance to discuss what you need repaired; Mar 20, 5:30pm “Luck O’ Irish” $30 or $175 for table of 8; ongoing enhance fitness, Tai Chi & Yoga; May 23 join the group to see the musical “Book of Mormon” and August 9 “Mean Girls” Also, classes, trips, day trips, museum trips and social events including a trip to the Portland Rose Festival (June 5-7) & Canadian Rockies (Oct 6-16). 206-878-1642, www.desmoineswa.gov/Seniors.
Mar 16, noon & 6:30pm; Mar 18 at 6:30; presented by Pierce County Aging & Disability Services, learn about new protections, for more info call 253-798-4600.
Shared Housing Forum
Mar 18, 2:30-4:30pm learn about shared housing in Pierce County, Gig Harbor Library, 4424 Point Fosdick Dr, Gig Harbor, refreshments served; Mar 25 2-4pm University Place Library, 3609 Market Pl W;
Staying Connected as We Age
Mar 18, 10:30-2pm, how to actively maintain friendships, bring your stories and questions, Lake Hills Library Bellevue, 425-747-3350.
Challenges of Aging & Illness
Mar 19, 6:30pm, Redmond Library, 425-885-1861.
Public Spaces for All Ages
Mar 20 noon-1pm, hear how parks, plazas and public programming is honoring the needs of the aging population and those with disabilities, presented by Age Friendly Cities, Pantages Lobby, 901 Broadway, Tacoma.
Aging Well Learning Community
Mar 21, 10:30 join the conversation, Snoqualmie Library, 425-888-1223.
Social Security Demystified
Mar 21, 11am Renton Library 425-226-6043.
Arts for Memory Loss
Mar 23, Caregiving and the Arts for those with dementia, Edmonds Center for the Arts, RSVP with Katie 425-275-9485.
African Travel Presentation
Mar 28, 11am-3pm, FREE African Travel Open House with African Travel expert, includes African-themed snacks & free parking, Seattle AAA Cruise & Travel Store, 1523 15th Ave West, Seattle, free event RSVP 206-216-4205.
Mar 31, 7:30pm, Tia Powell, MD, author of Dementia Reimagined presented by the Alz Assn, $5, Town Hall Seattle, 1119 8th Ave in Seattle. 206-652-4255, www.townhallseattle.org/event/tia-powell
Managing Your Move
Apr 7 (rsvp by Apr 2), 10:30am-1pm includes gourmet luncheon, learn about the current real estate market and strategies for making a move less overwhelming, free but RSVP to Lynn Creasy at 206-361-2758 by Foundation House at Northgate, 11301 3rd Ave NE, Seattle, www.FoundationHouseNG.com.
Apr 7, 5:15pm tips on downsizing, home sale options, senior housing options, Gig Harbor’s Round Table Pizza event room, 5500 Olympic Drive.
How to Screw Up Your Retirement
Apr 13, noon at Pierce County Annex; 6:30pm at Parkland Spanaway Library; Apr 25 at 10am, Pierce County Sound View Bldg. For details call the ADRC at 253-798-4600.
Crone of Puget Sound
Apr 18, noon potluck for women over 55, Sunset West Condominium 6535 Seaview Ave NW, info call Moreah 206-300-1657.
Apr 24, health, wellness, movement and research around the topic of Parkinson’s $20-$30 (scholarships available) University Place Presbyterian Church, 206-695-2905.
May 2, 8am-3:30pm, free event promoting a long and active life, presenters include Ciscoe on tips for gardening as we age, breakout sessions, exhibitors, lunch available, Pierce College Puyallup, 1601 39th Ave SE, Puyallup, 253-964-6500.
Fridays 10:30am-1pm weekly program for those living with dementia and their caregivers, social activities through games, movement song & stories, Federal Way Library, 34200 1st Way S, 253-838-3668.
Call for free Cannabis 101 workshops at your senior center or community, or group tours of stores, 1-844-dock-420, www.docksidecannabis.com.
Northwest Center for Creative Aging
Many events for seniors, visit www.nwcreativeaging.org for calendar
NE Seattle Together
Many events for seniors, visit www.nestseattle.org for calendar
Parkinson’s Support Group
First Monday of every month at 2:30pm, Parkinson's Disease Support Group at Quail Park Memory Care of West Seattle. Call Cynthia or Michael at 206-455-8842. 4515 41st Ave SW, West Seattle. QPMCWestSeattle.com
Intro to Alzheimer’s
Mar 2, 7pm, Mill Creek Lions Club, 4111 133rd St SE, Mill Creek, 1-800-272-3900.
Healthy Living for Brain & Body
Mar 5, 11am Gen Pride, 1620 12th Ave #203 Seattle; Mar 10 11:30am Coal Creek YMCA; Mar 12, 2pm Bellevue YMCA; Mar 12, 6:30pm Mukilteo Library; Mar 13, 10:30am Edmonds United Methodist Church, 828 Caspers St, Edmonds; 1-800-272-3900.
Know the 10 Warning Signs
Mar 23, 1pm Wallingford Senior Center, 4649 Sunnyside Ave N, Seattle; Mar 31, 12:30pm Renton Senior Center, 211 Burnett Ave N Renton; sponsored by Alz Assn, 1-800-272-3900.
Long Term Care Training
Mar 26-27, Apr 2-3, free volunteer training to advocate and protect rights of those in care facilities, 253-838-6810 ext 197, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alzheimer’s Assn Discovery Conference
Apr 1, educational event for healthcare professionals working in aging and dementia fields, 13 workshops, keynote by Dr. Tia Powell, author of Dementia Reimagined, presented by Alz Assn, Lynnwood Convention Center, register alzwa.org/conferences or 425-654-1299.
Apr 24, a day to educate, inspire and empower those impacted by Parkinson’s $20-$30 includes lunch & refreshments, University Place Presbyterian Church, 8101 27th St W, 206-695-2905.
39th Annual Quilt Show
Mar 13-15, 10am-4pm, “Beauty & Blossoms & Bugs” over 500 quilts on display, demos, vendors, raffle, food court, Evergreen State Fairgrounds in Monroe, $9, free parking, www.quiltersanonymous.org
Mar 16, 6-9pm, Pulitzer Prize winning author keynotes King County Library System Gala emceed by Nancy Pearl, Hyatt Regency Bellevue, 900 Bellevue Way NE. $250 each; www.kclsfoundation.org/literarylionsgala or call 425-369-3225.
March 27-29, “Entertaining the Troops in War Time: The Early History of Armed Forces Radio” St. John United Lutheran Church, 5515 Phinney Ave N, Seattle, www.repsonline.org
Cancer Pathways Benefit
Mar 27, 8am-9:30pm Eastside Breakfast & Seattle Chocolate Desserts, $50, www.cancerpathways.org
Mar 29, 2-4p Finnish Songs, folk dancers & pastry, Nordic Museum 2665 NW Market St, Seattle, $10-$25, 206-789-5707, www.nordicmuseum.org
April 3, 6pm, Teresa Nordheim will discuss her book, Wicked Seattle, on April 3rd at 6pm at the University Bookstore (4326 University Way NE, Seattle).
Seattle Story Tellers
Apr 18, 2-4pm, stories in honor of Earth Day, Haller Lake Methodist Church, 13055 1st Ave NE, Seattle, by donation, www.seattlestorytellers.org
Gem, Jewelry & Mineral Show
May 2&3, 10am-5pm, exhibits, demos, silent auction, door prizes, Everett Comm Coll Student Fitness Center, 425-232-0809, www.everettrockclub.com
Seattle Art Museum
Mar 5-May 3) exhibition dedicated to medium of video art, www.seattleartmuseum.org
Take a Trip to the Roarin’ 20
Mar 9-14 Fife Library presents history of Fife’s Century Ballroom and Dance Marathons, historical artifacts, movie The Great Gatsby, Do It Yourself Flapper Headbands, history of radio, 6622 20th St E, www.piercecountylibrary.org.
The American War
Thru Mar 21, on view at King Street Station, artwork, historic photos and video examines the aftermath of the Vietnam War in Vietnam, ARTS at King Street Station, 303 S. Jackson Street, Top Floor, Seattle, WA 98104. Free Admission; Open Tuesday – Saturday, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.; First Thursdays, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Theater & Musicals & Dance
Women of Lockerbie
Mar 5-15, UW Drama presents the true story of the Lockerbie Laundry Project, an effort by the residents of Lockerbie, Scotland to launder the clothing of the victims of Pan Am flight 103 air disaster, 206-543-4880, email@example.com.
Benaroya Hall Presents
Mar 5 “Lindy West & Samatha Irby” Mar 19 “Fran Lebowitz” 206-215-4747, www.benaroyahall.org
Tacoma Little Theatre
Mar 6-29, A Chorus Line, 253-272-2281, www.tacomalittletheatre.com
Thru Mar 8, The Turn of the Screw “A Haunting Tale of Delicious Dreadfulness” the Center Theatre at Seattle Center, 206-216-0833, www.book-it.org
Mar 12-Apr 19 in Issaquah (425-392-2202) & Apr 24-May 17 in Everett (425-257-8600) “Hansel & Gretl & Heidi & Gunter” a wickedly funny world-premiere musical ENTER TO WIN 2 tickets (see ad this page for entry form) Also thru Mar 22 in Everett see the musical comedy hit that inspired the movie You’ve Got Mail “She Loves Me” an endearing touch of old-world elegance Everett Feb 28-Mar 22 – ph: 425-257-8600. www.VillageTheatre.org.
International Ballet Theatre
Mar 13-15, “The Wizard of Oz” Meydenbauer Theater, 11100 NE 6th St, Bellevue, 425-284-0444, www.ibtbellevue.org
Tacoma Musical Playhouse
Mar 13-Apr 5 “A Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder” farce based in 1907 London, 7116 Sixth Ave, Tacom, 253-56506867m www.tmp.org
Seattle Shakespeare Company
Mar 17-Apr 12, “Troilus and Cressida Shakespeare's Modern Twist on The Iliad, Center Theatre at Seattle Center, 206-733-8222, www.seattleshakespeare.org.
As If Theatre
Mar 19-Apr 5, The Cake, poignant comedy, Kenmore Community Club, 7304 NE 175th St, www.asiftheatre.com
Thru Mar 29, August Wilson’s “Jitney” (Best Revival of a Play award winner) about 1970s Pittsurgh’s Black Hill district when cabs refused to service the community; Apr 17-May 17 “The Importance of Being Earnest” 206.443.2222, www.SeattleRep.org
Black Box Theatre
Improv Workshops, Wednesdays April 8-29 at 7pm. Improv Performances, Saturdays,
7 & 8:35pm. Tickets on sale now. Edmonds Community College, 425-640-1448, www.blackboxedcc.org.
5th Avenue Theatre
Apr 14-19, Winner of Best Musical, “Jersey Boys” – a behind the music story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons featuring all their hits “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry” “Oh What A Night” “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You” 206-625-1900, www.5thavenue.org
Seattle Arts & Lectures
Apr 16, 7pm a celebration of National Poetry Month, free, www.lectures.org
Choral & Classical
Mar 1, 6, 7, 8 Satire based on Simon Stephen’s timeless tale, Shoreline Comm College Performing Arts, www.brownpapertickets.com/event/4437503 and at the door. Free Parking. Drinks and light refreshments available one hour before show time.
Auburn Symphony Orchestra
Mar 6 at 7pm Kent Lutheran Church; Mar 8 at 4pm Matthew’s Episcopal Church, includes music for Woodwind Quintet, $10-$20, 253-887-7777, www.auburnsymphony.org
Thru Mar 7, “Charlie Parker’s Yardbird: operatic tale of a jazz legend” 206-389-7676. www.seattleopera.org
Pacific Music Works
Celebrating Early Music Month www.pacificmusicworks.org
Mar 8, 2:30pm (main concert at 4pm) “Celebrate Asia Concert” Seattle premiere of Tatar Folk Tales, Benaroya Hall, Seattle, www.seattlesymphony.org
Early Music Festival
Mar 10, 7:30pm, Christ Episcopal Church, 4548 Brooklyn Ave NE, suggested donation $15-$25, 206-633-1611, www.salishseafestival.org/seattle
Seattle Choral Company
March 14, an evening with Franz Shubert, First Free Methodist Church, 3200 3rd Ave W, Seattle, https://www.seattlechoralcompany.org/schubert
Live from Cuba
Mar 14, 7:30pm, ensemble performing Cuba’s rich tradition of Renaissance and Baroque music, presented by Early Music Seattle, Town Hall Seattle, TICKETS
Master Chorus Eastside
Mar 15, 3pm, “The Road Home” thru folk, hymns, spirituals and sacred 17th century music, Shepherd of the Hills Lutheran Church, 24850 SE Issaquah Fall City Road, Sammamish 425-392-8446, www.masterchoruseastside.org
Byron Schenkman & Friends
Mar 15, 7pm Vivaldi in Paris, $10-$48, Benaroya Hall Seattle, www.byronandfriends.org
Bellevue Chamber Chorus
May 16, 7:30pm, First Congregational Church, Bellevue & May 17, 3pm, First United Methodist Church, Bellevue, “International Poetry Extravaganza” (history’s greatest wordsmiths in word and song) Special Senior prices available. 425-522-3436. www.bellevuechamberchorus.org.
Seattle Men’s Chorus
Mar 20-21, celebrated in song, the concert shines light on Seattle’s pivotal role as a safe haven in the LGBTQ community that began in 2009 when local activists provided housing and support to LGBTQ people seeking asylum from dangers in the Muslim-majority homelands, Benaroya Hall, 206-388-1400, www.SeattleChoruses.org
Mar 22, 5:30-9:30pm, Spring Fling Americana with live music, silent auction, gourmet dinner & dancing, Edward D. Hansen Conference Center, Everett. May 3, 3pm Listener's Choice - Smetana, Tchaikovsky, Dvorak, Everett Civic Auditorium. 425-585-8975, www.everettphil.org.
Northwest Chamber Chorus
Mar 22 at 3pm, Mar 38 at 7:30pm, Phinney Ridge Lutheran Church, 7500 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, www.northwestchamberchorus.org
Seattle Wind Symphony
May 3, 3pm, “Out of this World” Holst’s ‘The Planets’ Newport High School; July 1, 7:30pm, Benaroya Hall, Star-Spangled Spectacular, www.seattlewindsymphony.org.
Seattle Jazz Vespers
First Sundays, 6pm, Seattle First Baptist on First Hill, Harvard & Seneca, free parking, free-will offering.
Hamilton Tribute Band
Mar 7, 7:30pm Northshore Performing Arts Center, 425-298-4339, www.npaf.org
Country Music Legend Lorrie Morgan
Mar 13, 7:30pm, Edmonds Center for the Arts, $34-$69, 425-275-9595, www.ec4arts.org
Mar 14, 7:30pm music of Abba, Northshore Performing Arts Center, 425-298-4339, www.npaf.org
Free Music in the Library
Mar 19 & Apr 16, 6pm “Musical Trip Around the World” – traditional Zimbabwean Music; Edmonds Plaza Room (above Edmonds Library)
Benefit Folk Dance
Mar 28, 7-10:30pm, live music, benefits Folklife Festival, 20526 52nd Ave W, Lynnwood, $10, www.nwfolkdancers.org
Social Dance (call in advance to confirm social dance events)
Sno-King Folk Dances
Wed & Sat 7-9pm (til 9:30 Sat), Cedar Valley Grange, 20526 52nd Ave W, Lynnwood, $6-$8, 425-610-9393, www.sno-king.org.
1st & 3rd Fridays, 7:30pm class 8:30-11 dance, Cedar Valley Grange, 20526 52nd Ave W, Lynnwood, 425-954-5262.
Everett Normanna Lodge Dances
Mon&Thur, 1-3pm, live music by Bob’s Dance Band, no partner needed, free parking, $7, 425-252-0291, 2725 Oakes St, Everett.
- Seattle – Ballard: 3rd Saturday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, Swedish Medical Center - Ballard, 3rd Floor North Conference Room, 5300 Tallman Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98107, for information call Linda Whiteside at (206) 380-4776
- Seattle – Adults Caring for Parents: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Swedish Medical Center - Ballard, 2 Center Conference Room, 5300 Tallman Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98107, for information call Adrian Linton, (206) 276-4234. “For adults caring for parents.”
- Seattle – Northeast: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm, Maple Leaf Lutheran Church, 10005 32nd Ave. NE, Seattle, WA 98125, for information call Maggie Pheasant at (206) 841-8537
- Shoreline: 2nd Friday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, Trinity Presbyterian Church, 1315 N. 160th St., Shoreline, WA 98133. For information call Tricia Kostis at (206) 783-4189
- King County Chinese Speaking Caregivers: 1st Thursday of the month, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Chinese Information Service Center, 611 S. Lane St. Room C, Seattle, WA 98104. For information call Catherine Wong at (206) 957-8518. “For Chinese-speaking caregivers.”
- Seattle – Queen Anne – for Frontotemporal Dementia: 3rd Saturday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, University Congregational United Church of Christ, 4515 16th Ave. NE, Seattle, WA 98105, for information call Karin Miller (206) 915-6682. “For caregivers caring for people with Frontotemporal Dementia”.
- Seattle – Wallingford – Lewy Body Dementia: 4th Wednesday of the month, 6:30 – 8:30 pm, St. Benedict Parish, Pastoral Office Ground Floor, 1805 N. 49th St., Seattle, WA 98103. For information call Rena Ferretti at (206) 473-2565.
- Seattle – Green Lake, 2nd Wednesday of the month, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm, Bethany Community Church, Community Life Center Bldg., Adams Room 301, 8023 Green Lake Drive North, Seattle, WA 98103. For information, contact Linda Whiteside, 206-380-4776
- Seattle – Northeast, Men’s Coffee Discussion Group; 3rd Thursday of the month, 10:00 am – 11:30 at Wedgwood Presbyterian Church, 8008 35th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98115. For information call Don Desonier at (206) 779-1634. “For male spouses.”
- Seattle – Long Distance Caregivers: 2nd Saturday of the month, 10:30 – 12:00 am, Swedish Medical Center-Ballard, 2nd Floor Conference Room, 5300 Tallman Ave. Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98107. For information call Martha Dale, (206) 200-0180. “For Long-Distance Caregivers.”
- Seattle – Queen Anne – Adults Caring for Younger Onset Parents: 2nd Monday of the month, 7:00 -9:00 pm, Queen Anne Lutheran Church, 2800 8th Ave W, Seattle, WA 98119. For information call Wendy Nathan at (206) 422-5004. “Open to adult children of Younger-Onset (65 or under) parents.”
- Seattle – Younger-Onset Caregivers: 1st Monday of the month, 7:00 – 9:00 pm, Home Street Bank, Community Room, 7307 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103. For information call Linda Whiteside at (206) 380-4776. “Open to caregivers of people with Younger-Onset (65 or under) memory loss.”
- Seattle – LGBT Caregivers: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Home Street Bank, Community Room, 7307 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103. For information call Mandi Gunderson at (206) 471-2352. “For LGBT Caregivers”
- Seattle – Ravenna, Long Distance Caregivers: 2nd Monday of the month, 6:00 – 7:30 pm, St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 111 NE 80th St, Seattle, WA 98115. For information call Marian Sheehan at (206) 860-3656. “For Long Distance Caregivers.”
- Seattle – Columbia City: 4th Tuesday of the month, 2:00 – 3:30 pm, Kaiser Permanente Rainier Medical Center, Conference Room, 5316 Rainier Ave. S., Seattle, WA 98118. For information call Janet Ceballos (206) 940-2802.
- Seattle – West Seattle: 2nd Monday of the month, 1:30 – 3:00 pm, and 4th Monday of the month, 1:30 – 3:00 pm, Providence Mount St. Vincent, Breakfast Room, 4831 35th Ave. SW, Seattle, WA 98126. For more information call Martha Smith at (206) 937-3701, ext. 28578.
- Seattle – Madrona/Mt. Baker: 3rd Thursday of the Month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, St. Clement’s Episcopal Church, 1501 32nd Ave. S., Seattle, WA 98133. For information call Muriel Moore, (989) 350-1228.
- Vashon Island: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Vashon Presbyterian Church, 17708 Vashon Hwy SW, Vashon, WA 98070. For information call Regina Lyons at (206) 355-3123.
- Bothell: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, First Lutheran Church of Bothell, 10207 NE 183rd St., Bothell, WA 98011. For information call Debbie Williams, (206) 965-5404.
- Bellevue: 3rd Monday of the month, 3:00 – 4:30 pm, Overlake Senior Health Center, 1750 112th Ave. NE, Hidden Valley Office Park, Bldg. 1, Ste. A101, Bellevue, WA 98004. For information call Regina Bennett, (425) 502-9829.
- Bellevue: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 1:30 – 3:00 pm, Bellevue Family YMCA, 14230 Bel-Red Road, Bellevue, WA 98007. For information contact Ruth Hansing at (206) 232-2537.
- Bellevue – For Younger-Onset Caregivers, 3rd Monday of the month, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, St. Andrews Lutheran Church, Room 1E2, 2650 148th Ave. SE, Bellevue, WA 98007. For information call Bill Lukov at (206) 367-4895.
- Bellevue – For Spanish-Speaking Caregivers: 1st Thursday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, Lake Hills Library, Meeting Room, 15590 Lake Hills Blvd, Bellevue, WA 98007. For more information, call Claudia Cruz at (425) 598-5436.
- Kirkland: 3rd Tuesday of the Month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Lake Washington United Methodist Church, Multipurpose Room, 7525 132nd Ave. NE, Kirkland, WA 98033. For information contact Rosemary Reid at (425) 820-0134.
- Kirkland – Adults Caring for Parents: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Kirkland Congregational Church, Common Room, 106 5th, Kirkland, WA 98033. For information call Mariana Fisher at (425) 492-5188. “For Adult Children caring for parents with memory loss”.
- Redmond: 1st Tuesday of the month, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, Emerald Heights, 10901 176th Circle NE, Redmond, WA 98052. For information, contact John Waltner at (425) 556-8140.
- Auburn: 1st Tuesday of the month, 12:00 to 1:30 pm, Church of the Nazarene, 1225 29th St. SE, Room 15, Auburn, WA 98002. For information call Val Brustad (253) 854-7658.
- Des Moines: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 to 2:30 pm, Wesley Homes Health Center, 1122 S. 216th St. Des Moines, WA 98198. For information call Michael Byrd at (206) 870-1311.
- Federal Way: 1st Tuesday of the Month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, St. Francis Hospital, 34515 9th Ave. S., Education Room, Federal Way, WA 98003. For information contact Janet Ross, (253) 508-9044.
- Kent: 1st Wednesday of the month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Kent Senior Center, 600 E. Smith, Kent WA 98030. For information call Val Brustad, (253) 854-7658.
- Renton: 4th Tuesday of the month, 5:00 – 6:30 pm, Valley Medical Arts Center, 4033 Talbot Rd. S., Renton, WA 98055. For information call Nancy Streiffert, (253) 796-2203.
- SeaTac: 3rd Thursday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, SeaTac Community Center, 13735 24th Ave. S. SeaTac, WA 98168. For information contact Gerry Crouch (206) 632-3985.
- Gig Harbor: 2nd Saturday of the month, 10:00 - 11:30 am, Gig Harbor United Methodist Church, 7400 Pioneer Way, Gig Harbor, WA 98335. For information call Mark Anderson at (253) 549-3822.
- Key Peninsula: 3rd Saturday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, The Mustard Seed Crandall Center, 9016 154th Ave. Ct. NW, Lakebay, WA 98349. For information contact Debra Jamerson, (360) 621-1110.
- Tacoma: 1st Wednesday of the month, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 – 3:00 pm, Asia Pacific Cultural Center, 4851 S. Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409. For information contact Jacquelyn Whalen, (253) 922-3221.
- Tacoma – Younger Onset Caregivers; 2nd Monday of the month, 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm, Skyline Presbyterian, 6301 Westgate Blvd., Tacoma, WA 98406. For information call Lisa Johnson at (253) 905-9269. “For caregivers of those with younger onset Alzheimer’s (65 years of age or under)”
- Tacoma—Evening: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm, Tacoma Lutheran Retirement Community, Apartment Conference Room, 1301 N Highlands Parkway, Tacoma, WA 98406. For information, contact Maggie Christofferson at (206) 529-3884.
- Puyallup: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 5:00 to 6:30 pm, Good Samaritan Hospital, Cancer Resource Center, 400 15th Ave. SE, Puyallup, WA 98372. For information call Michelle Holden, (253) 224-9208.
- University Place: 1st Tuesday of the month, 1:00 to 2:30 pm, United Church in University Place, 3912 Grandview Dr. W., University Place, WA 98466. For information contact Karen Hyde at (360) 819-3642.
- Bonney Lake: 4th Monday of the month, 2:00 – 3:30 pm, Bonney Lake Senior Center, 19306 Bonney Lake Blvd. E., Bonney Lake, WA 98391. For information contact Sue Hilberg at (360) 551-2002.
- Lakewood: 3rd Saturday of the month. 10:00 am to 11:30 pm, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, 10630 Gravelly Lake Dr. SW., Lakewood, WA 98499. For information contact McKenzie Golden, (253) 271-4073.
- Lynnwood: 1st Wednesday of the month, 10:00 – 11:30 am, Trinity Lutheran Church, 6215 196th St. SW, Room 202, Lynnwood, WA 98036. For information contact Alice Allen-Redfern at (206) 529-3876.
- Lynnwood—Down Syndrome Caregivers: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Alzheimer’s Association Washington State Chapter, 19031 33rd Ave W Suite 301, Lynnwood, WA 98036. For more information, contact Hannah Wishnek, (206) 529-3888. “For caregivers of those with Down Syndrome exhibiting memory loss”
- Mountlake Terrace: 1st Tuesday of the month, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, Mountlake Terrace Community Senior Center, 23000 Lakeview Drive, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043. For information contact Sammie Fick, (206) 393-8393.
- Snohomish: 2nd Thursday of the month, 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Snohomish Senior Center, 506 Fourth St., Snohomish, WA 98290. For more information contact Sheri Pemberton at (425) 252-6873..
- Arlington/Marysville: 4th Saturday of the month, 10:30 am to 12:00 pm, Smokey Point Community Church, 17721 Smokey Point Blvd., Arlington, WA 98223. For information call Lou Ann Carter at (360) 722-1471.
- Mount Vernon: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm, Skagit Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 500 W Section St., Mount Vernon, WA 98273. For information call Cheryl McRill at (360) 899-4643
- Everett: 1st Thursday of the month, 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm, Hope Church at Silver Lake, 11329 23rd Dr. SE, Everett, WA 98208. For information call Linda Whiteside at (206) 380-4776.
- Anacortes: 2nd Monday of the month, 1:00 – 3:00 pm, Westminster Presbyterian Church, 1300 9th St., Anacortes, WA 98221. For information call Ann Giboney at (360) 299-9569.
- Edmonds: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 to 2:30 pm, Edmonds United Methodist Church, 828 Caspers St., Room 302, Edmonds, WA 98020. For information call Barbara Bridges at (425) 335-3414.
- Edmonds: 3rd Monday of the month, 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm, Maplewood Presbyterian Church, 19523 84th Ave. W, Edmonds, WA 98026. For information call Barbara Bridges at (425) 335-3414.
- Port Hadlock: 2nd Monday of the month, 10:30 am to 12:00 pm, Port Hadlock Community United Methodist Church, 130 Church Lane, Port Hadlock, WA 98339. For information call Patricia Smith (360) 379-4186.
- Port Angeles: 2nd Monday of the month, 9:30 am to 11:30 am, Port Angeles Senior Center, 328 East 7th St., Port Angeles, WA 98362. For information call Mardell Xavier at (360) 477-5511.
- Sequim: 2nd Thursday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Sequim Bible Church, 847 N. Sequim Ave., Room 401, Sequim, WA 98382. For information call Carolyn Lindley, (360) 683-5294.
- Aberdeen/Hoquiam: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, First Presbyterian Church of Aberdeen, 420 N. Broadway St., Aberdeen, WA 98520. For information call Helen Morning Star at (360) 533-2277.
- Long Beach Peninsula/Ocean Park: 3rd Monday of the month, 11:00 am to 12:30 pm, Ocean Park Timberland Library, 1308 256th Place, Ocean Park, WA 98640. For information call Dawn Morgan at (360) 261-4612.
- Bremerton: 1st Monday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Harrison Support Services Building, Kitsap Room, 4205 Wheaton Way, Bremerton, WA 98310. For information call Karen Leader Scott at (360) 981-0237.
- Port Orchard: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm, Kaiser Permanente Port Orchard Medical Center, 1400 Pottery Ave., Port Orchard, WA 98366. For information call Lora Lehner at (360) 649-6793.
- Poulsbo: 2nd Monday of the month, 1:30 to 3:00 pm, Martha and Mary Health Center, 19160 NE Front St., Poulsbo, WA 98370. For information call Lora Lehner at (360) 649-6793.
- Silverdale: 1st Tuesday of the month, 10:30-12:00, Silverdale Lutheran Church, Gathering Place, 11701 Ridgepoint Dr. NW, Silverdale, WA 98383. For information call Patti Denman at (206) 402-9857
- Kingston: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, Village Green Community Center, The Meeting Room, 26159 Dulay Rd NE, Kingston, WA 98346. For more information, call Lori Gordon at (206) 910-9870.
- Bainbridge Island: 2nd Wednesday of the month. 2:30 – 4:00 pm, Bainbridge Artisan Resource Network (BARN), 8890 Three Tree Lane NE, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110. For more information, call Lori Gordon at (206) 910-9870.
- Belfair: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, The HUB Center, 111 NE Old Belfair Hwy, Belfair, WA 98528. For information call Debra Jamerson at (360) 621-1110.
- Olympia: 1st Thursday of the month, 1:00 to 2:30 pm, Capital Medical Center, Rainier Room, 3900 Capital Mall Dr. SW, Olympia, WA 98502. For information call Karen Hyde at (360) 819-3642.
- Lacey: 4th Friday of the month, 1:00 – 3:00 pm, St. Mark Lutheran Church, 2109 College St. SE, Lacey, WA 98503. For information call Cheri Knighton at (360) 480-5887.
- Lacey: 2nd Thursday of the month, 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm, Lacey Senior Center, 6757 Pacific Ave. SE, Lacey, WA, 98503. For information call Cheri Knighton at (360) 480-5887.
- Longview-Evening: 3rd Thursday of the month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Kaiser Permanente, Longview/Kelso Medical Office, Conference Room 6A, 1230 7th Ave., Longview, WA 98632. For information call Dawn Morgan at (360) 261-4612.
- Longview-Kelso: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 10:30am – 12:00 pm, YMCA of Southwest Washington, 766 15th Ave, Longview, WA 98632. For information call Beth Bonnett, (360) 423-1334.