Northwest Prime Time Calendar of Events
Fridays, 10:30am-1pm, A weekly program for those living with dementia, and their caregivers. Come join the fun! A time for social activity and strengthening memory through games, movement, song, and sharing stories. Just drop-in! Federal Way Library, 34200 1st Way S. 253.838.3668
Parkinson’s Support Group
First Monday of every month at 2:30pm, Parkinson's Disease Support Group at Quail Park Memory Care of West Seattle. Call Cynthia or Michael at 206-455-8842. 4515 41st Ave SW, West Seattle. QPMCWestSeattle.com
Jan 7, 9am-4pm, renowned dementia care specialist leads a workshop on Best Practices of Dementia Care, Emerald City Senior Living, $70 ($80 with lunch), light refreshments provided, 9001 Lake City Way NE, Seattle, RSVP by Jan 3 206-729-1200.
Guided Cannabis Shopping for Seniors
Jan 8, Feb 12, Mar 11 10am, Curious about cannabis, marijuana and CBD? Join the team for free Wednesday events, 9am-10am coffee & conversation followed by in-store shopping at the Fremont store in Seattle, must RSVP (206-946-8157 or Service@SeattleHashtag.com). 3534 Stone Way N, Seattle, www.seattlehashtag.com/seniors
Free discussions for seniors: Jan 14, 2-3:30pm “Holding on and Letting Go” Richmond Beach Library 206-546-3522.
Jan 16, 7-8:15pm, Daniel Levitin will be speaking from his new book, Seattle’s Central Library 1000 4th Ave, free – limited seating, 206-386-4646.
Jan 17, 1pm "Restless Days, Sleepless Nights…How Much Sleep Do We Need?" Issaquah Senior Center, 75 NE Creek Way. For information, call the Issaquah Library 425.392.5430
Crone of Puget Sound
Jan 18, 1pm “Getting to Know You Tea” social event to get to know each other, Wedgewood Presbyterian Church, 8003 35th Ave NE, Seattle, free and guests welcome, for info call Sonja 425-420-5261.
Aging Well Learning Community
Jan 18, 10:30am, all welcome to conversations on aging well, Snoqualmie Library, 425-888-1223.
Disabilities Legislative Reception
Jan 22, 5:30-7:30pm people with disabilities and the organizations that represent them can meet with legislators to discuss critical issues, Columbia Room in the Legislative Building on State Capitol in Olympia, contact Emily for details Emily.Rogers@ddc.wa.gov
Senior & Disabled Property Tax Relief
Jan 24, 2-3pm seniors & disabled are eligible for property tax exemptions, King County Tax Assessor will explain the new eligibility requirements (limit $58,423 earned income for 2019) Shoreline Library 206-362-7550.
Arts for People with Memory Loss
Jan 29-Mar 4, Ukulele Time, strum ukes, beat a drum, share stories, no experience needed; Edmonds Center for the Arts, to learn about this and other events, contact Katie at 425-275-9485,
Jan 24, 11am-noon, learn hands-only CPR & how to ID stroke symptoms, come dressed to move, free but RSVP Richmond Beach Library 206-546-3522.
Social Security Demystified
Jan 25, 1pm, learn to optimize your benefits, Renton Highlands Library, 425-277-1831.
Feb 13, 10-11:30am, free workshop on how to create your own legacy project, Kent Senior Activity Center, 600 E. Smith St, Kent, to register to free workshop call 253-856-5164.
Des Moines Senior Center
Mar 1, 1pm, “Frozen” tickets on sale now! Also, classes (Computer & Cell Phone classes yoga, tai chi, enhanced fitness, AARP, “Active Shooters” class), day trips (upcoming trips include Seattle Chocolate Factory, Lawless Forge in Seattle), museums (Puppet Museum, Tacoma Art) Out to lunch at Bair Bistro in Steilacoom, Water’s Table in Lake, Mediterranean Breeze in Kent, 206-878-1642. www.desmoineswa.gov/seniors.
Call for free Cannabis 101 workshops at your senior center or community, or group tours of stores, 1-844-dock-420, www.docksidecannabis.com.
Northwest Center for Creative Aging
Many events for seniors, visit www.nwcreativeaging.org for calendar
NE Seattle Together
Many events for seniors, visit www.nestseattle.org for calendar
Dementia Education Programs
Jan 9 “Know the 10 Warning Signs” Bellevue YMCA; Jan 10 at1pm “Understand Dementia Lynnwood Senior Center; Jan 11, 10am “Conversations about dementia” 24437 Russell Rd Kent, #110; Jan 14, 11am “Understanding dementia” Coal Creek YMCA; Jan 27, 1pm “Dementia conversations; Jan 30 at 1pm “Healthy Living for your Brain and Body” Monroe Comm Ctr; rsvp’s for these free events presented by the Alz Assn requested not required 1-800-272-3900.
Dementia Family Caregiver Conference
Feb 22, 9:30am-2:45pm FREE conference presented by Alz Assn is designed to provide tools and encouragement free to any unpaid dementia caregiver, resource tables open at 9am, Carl Gipson Senior Center, 3025 Lombard Ave, Everett, free but RSVP required 206-363-5500.
Prime Time Poetry Contest
Jan 2-31, if you are age 55+ enter a poetry contest (no longer than 14 lines) sponsored by Friends of Graham Library, 1st prize $25, for more info call 253-548-3322, or enter via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Save $ & Live Sustainably
Jan 4, 2-3:30pm, learn how to move toward a zero-waste lifestyle, Lake Forest Park Library 206-362-8860; Jan 16 at 6pm learn about the latest on recycling Shoreline Library 206-362-7550.
Collectables & Antiques
Jan 9, 2-3pm bring something to show and tell, hear what others are collecting Richmond Beach Library 206-546-3522.
Learn about Bees from a Gardner
Jan 18, 2-3pm Shoreline Library 206-362-7550.
Historic Weather in our State
Jan 23 7-8pm historian explores our region’s most infamous storms, includes archival photos & TV/radio clips, Shoreline Library 206-362-7550.
Drop-In Genealogy Help
Jan 25, 2-3pm, get your questions answered Shoreline Library 206-362-7550.
Feb 1, 9:30am-3:30 pm, free celebration of arts for kids (and grandkids), musical performances, theatre, arts education workshops, activities for kids, free but RSVP 425-275-9595.
KCLS Speaker Series
Feb 12 at 3:30pm KUOW reporter Anna Boiko-Weyrauch discusses about creating a podcast at the Woodmont Library 26809 Pac Hwy S Des Moines; Feb 13 at 7pm KUOW reporter Patricia Murphy talks about young people’s perception of guns & violence and the county’s plans to address these issues Bothell Library 18215 98th Ave NE, free.
Alzheimer’s Advocacy Day
Feb 18, 10am-3:15pm, training and lunch then meet in teams with state senators and reps to share stories to fund Alz ,transportation form King, Pierce and Snohomish Counties available, www.alzwa.org/advocacyday or call Dr. Peter Newbould, at 206-529-3867.
Washington State Patriotic Day
Feb 22, 2pm, “Massing of the Colors” Corps Band, flag units, free, Stadium High School Gymnasium, 111 North “E” Street, Tacoma, www.washingtonstatepatrioticday.org
Glass Show & Sale
Feb 29, 9am-4:30pm glass, jewelry, collectibles, pottery china, ID & Repair, $3, free parking, Kent Commons, 525 4th Ave N, Kent, 253-852-5250.
March 2, 2pm “Entertaining the Troops in War Time: The Early History of Armed Forces Radio” St. John United Lutheran Church, 5515 Phinney Ave N, Seattle, www.repsonline.org
Learn & Play Music
All abilities welcome to visit the Music Center to learn and play – featuring chorale and vocal jazz, string orchestra, rock, winds, jazz, 901 N. 96th St, Seattle, 206-526-8443, www.musiccenternw.org.
Theater & Musicals & Dance
Black Box Theatre
Tribe Has Spoken Comedy Competition. Tickets on sale now! Black Box Theatre at Edmonds Community College, 425-640-1448. www.blackboxedcc.org.
5th Avenue Theatre
Thru Jan 4, world premiere of the “Mrs. Doubtfire” musical, 206-625-1900, 5thavenue.org
Thru Jan 5 “The Donna Summers Musical” 1-800-982-2782
Jan 16-Mar 22 see the musical comedy hit that inspired the movie You’ve Got Mail “She Loves Me” an endearing touch of old-world elegance “the most romantic of all Broadway musicals”, Issaquah Jan 16-Feb 23 – ph: 425-392-2202; Everett Feb 28-Mar 22 – ph: 425-257-8600. Enter to win tickets (entries must be received by Jan 28 – see ad this page) www.VillageTheatre.org.
Edmonds Driftwood Players
Jan 16-19, “[MISS] the story of Dr. Kelsey’s battle to prevent thalidomide from being approved for use in the US, Wade James Theatre, 950 Main St, Edmonds, 425-774-9600, www.edmondsdriftwoodplayers.org
Tacoma Little Theatre
Jan 24-Feb 9, “Shattering” world premiere, 210 N “I” St, Tacoma, 253-272-2281, www.tacomalittletheatre.com.
Northshore Performing Arts Center
Jan 25, 7:30pm one-woman musical about the iconic Josephine Baker; Feb 22 at 7:30pm Halau o Keikiali’I show on Hawaiian cultural traditions, 18125 92nd Ave NE in Bothell, 425-298-3449.
Choral & Classical
Music of Remembrance
Jan 27, 5:30pm, 75th Anniversary of liberation of Auschwitz, guests NW Boychoir, Seattle Girls’ Choir & UW Chamber Orchestra, Benaroya Hall; March 1 “Violins of Hope” concert using string instruments that belonged to Jews who played them before and during the Holocaust; 206-365-7770, www.musicofremembrance.org
Feb 22-Mar 7, “Charlie Parker’s Yardbird: operatic tale of a jazz legend” 206-389-7676. www.seattleopera.org
Bellevue Chamber Chorus
Mar 7, 7:30pm Covenant Presbyterian Church, Issaquah & Mar 8, 3pm, First United Methodist Church, Bellevue, Finding Home: The Sense of Belonging (from Paul Simon to Brahms); May 16, 7:30pm, First Congregational Church, Bellevue & May 17, 3pm, First United Methodist Church, Bellevue, International Poetry Extravaganza (history’s greatest wordsmiths in word and song) Special Senior prices available. 425-522-3436. www.bellevuechamberchorus.org.
Seattle Jazz Vespers
First Sundays (next concerts Jan 5 & Feb 2), 6pm, Seattle First Baptist on First Hill, Harvard & Seneca, free parking, free-will offering.
Jan 7-8, CD release concert, Jazz Alley, www.jazzalley.com
Social Dance (call in advance to confirm social dance events)
First & Third Fridays, class at 7:30pm, social dance 8:30-11pm, Cedar Valley Grange, 20526 52nd Ave W, Lynnwood, 425-954-5262, www.skandia-folkdance.org
Sno-King Folk Dances
Wed & Sat 7-9pm (til 9:30 Sat), Cedar Valley Grange, 20526 52nd Ave W, Lynnwood, $6-$8, 425-610-9393, www.sno-king.org.
Everett Normanna Lodge Dances
Mon&Thur, 1-3pm, live music by Bob’s Dance Band, no partner needed, free parking, $7, 425-252-0291, 2725 Oakes St, Everett.
- Seattle – Ballard: 3rd Saturday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, Swedish Medical Center - Ballard, 3rd Floor North Conference Room, 5300 Tallman Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98107, for information call Linda Whiteside at (206) 380-4776
- Seattle – Adults Caring for Parents: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Swedish Medical Center - Ballard, 2 Center Conference Room, 5300 Tallman Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98107, for information call Adrian Linton, (206) 276-4234. “For adults caring for parents.”
- Seattle – Northeast: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm, Maple Leaf Lutheran Church, 10005 32nd Ave. NE, Seattle, WA 98125, for information call Maggie Pheasant at (206) 841-8537
- Shoreline: 2nd Friday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, Trinity Presbyterian Church, 1315 N. 160th St., Shoreline, WA 98133. For information call Tricia Kostis at (206) 783-4189
- King County Chinese Speaking Caregivers: 1st Thursday of the month, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Chinese Information Service Center, 611 S. Lane St. Room C, Seattle, WA 98104. For information call Catherine Wong at (206) 957-8518. “For Chinese-speaking caregivers.”
- Seattle – Queen Anne – for Frontotemporal Dementia: 3rd Saturday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, University Congregational United Church of Christ, 4515 16th Ave. NE, Seattle, WA 98105, for information call Karin Miller (206) 915-6682. “For caregivers caring for people with Frontotemporal Dementia”.
- Seattle – Wallingford – Lewy Body Dementia: 4th Wednesday of the month, 6:30 – 8:30 pm, St. Benedict Parish, Pastoral Office Ground Floor, 1805 N. 49th St., Seattle, WA 98103. For information call Rena Ferretti at (206) 473-2565.
- Seattle – Green Lake, 2nd Wednesday of the month, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm, Bethany Community Church, Community Life Center Bldg., Adams Room 301, 8023 Green Lake Drive North, Seattle, WA 98103. For information, contact Linda Whiteside, 206-380-4776
- Seattle – Northeast, Men’s Coffee Discussion Group; 3rd Thursday of the month, 10:00 am – 11:30 at Wedgwood Presbyterian Church, 8008 35th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98115. For information call Don Desonier at (206) 779-1634. “For male spouses.”
- Seattle – Long Distance Caregivers: 2nd Saturday of the month, 10:30 – 12:00 am, Swedish Medical Center-Ballard, 2nd Floor Conference Room, 5300 Tallman Ave. Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98107. For information call Martha Dale, (206) 200-0180. “For Long-Distance Caregivers.”
- Seattle – Queen Anne – Adults Caring for Younger Onset Parents: 2nd Monday of the month, 7:00 -9:00 pm, Queen Anne Lutheran Church, 2800 8th Ave W, Seattle, WA 98119. For information call Wendy Nathan at (206) 422-5004. “Open to adult children of Younger-Onset (65 or under) parents.”
- Seattle – Younger-Onset Caregivers: 1st Monday of the month, 7:00 – 9:00 pm, Home Street Bank, Community Room, 7307 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103. For information call Linda Whiteside at (206) 380-4776. “Open to caregivers of people with Younger-Onset (65 or under) memory loss.”
- Seattle – LGBT Caregivers: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Home Street Bank, Community Room, 7307 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103. For information call Mandi Gunderson at (206) 471-2352. “For LGBT Caregivers”
- Seattle – Ravenna, Long Distance Caregivers: 2nd Monday of the month, 6:00 – 7:30 pm, St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 111 NE 80th St, Seattle, WA 98115. For information call Marian Sheehan at (206) 860-3656. “For Long Distance Caregivers.”
- Seattle – Columbia City: 4th Tuesday of the month, 2:00 – 3:30 pm, Kaiser Permanente Rainier Medical Center, Conference Room, 5316 Rainier Ave. S., Seattle, WA 98118. For information call Janet Ceballos (206) 940-2802.
- Seattle – West Seattle: 2nd Monday of the month, 1:30 – 3:00 pm, and 4th Monday of the month, 1:30 – 3:00 pm, Providence Mount St. Vincent, Breakfast Room, 4831 35th Ave. SW, Seattle, WA 98126. For more information call Martha Smith at (206) 937-3701, ext. 28578.
- Seattle – Madrona/Mt. Baker: 3rd Thursday of the Month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, St. Clement’s Episcopal Church, 1501 32nd Ave. S., Seattle, WA 98133. For information call Muriel Moore, (989) 350-1228.
- Vashon Island: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Vashon Presbyterian Church, 17708 Vashon Hwy SW, Vashon, WA 98070. For information call Regina Lyons at (206) 355-3123.
- Bothell: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, First Lutheran Church of Bothell, 10207 NE 183rd St., Bothell, WA 98011. For information call Debbie Williams, (206) 965-5404.
- Bellevue: 3rd Monday of the month, 3:00 – 4:30 pm, Overlake Senior Health Center, 1750 112th Ave. NE, Hidden Valley Office Park, Bldg. 1, Ste. A101, Bellevue, WA 98004. For information call Regina Bennett, (425) 502-9829.
- Bellevue: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 1:30 – 3:00 pm, Bellevue Family YMCA, 14230 Bel-Red Road, Bellevue, WA 98007. For information contact Ruth Hansing at (206) 232-2537.
- Bellevue – For Younger-Onset Caregivers, 3rd Monday of the month, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, St. Andrews Lutheran Church, Room 1E2, 2650 148th Ave. SE, Bellevue, WA 98007. For information call Bill Lukov at (206) 367-4895.
- Bellevue – For Spanish-Speaking Caregivers: 1st Thursday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, Lake Hills Library, Meeting Room, 15590 Lake Hills Blvd, Bellevue, WA 98007. For more information, call Claudia Cruz at (425) 598-5436.
- Kirkland: 3rd Tuesday of the Month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Lake Washington United Methodist Church, Multipurpose Room, 7525 132nd Ave. NE, Kirkland, WA 98033. For information contact Rosemary Reid at (425) 820-0134.
- Kirkland – Adults Caring for Parents: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Kirkland Congregational Church, Common Room, 106 5th, Kirkland, WA 98033. For information call Mariana Fisher at (425) 492-5188. “For Adult Children caring for parents with memory loss”.
- Redmond: 1st Tuesday of the month, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, Emerald Heights, 10901 176th Circle NE, Redmond, WA 98052. For information, contact John Waltner at (425) 556-8140.
- Auburn: 1st Tuesday of the month, 12:00 to 1:30 pm, Church of the Nazarene, 1225 29th St. SE, Room 15, Auburn, WA 98002. For information call Val Brustad (253) 854-7658.
- Des Moines: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 to 2:30 pm, Wesley Homes Health Center, 1122 S. 216th St. Des Moines, WA 98198. For information call Michael Byrd at (206) 870-1311.
- Federal Way: 1st Tuesday of the Month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, St. Francis Hospital, 34515 9th Ave. S., Education Room, Federal Way, WA 98003. For information contact Janet Ross, (253) 508-9044.
- Kent: 1st Wednesday of the month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Kent Senior Center, 600 E. Smith, Kent WA 98030. For information call Val Brustad, (253) 854-7658.
- Renton: 4th Tuesday of the month, 5:00 – 6:30 pm, Valley Medical Arts Center, 4033 Talbot Rd. S., Renton, WA 98055. For information call Nancy Streiffert, (253) 796-2203.
- SeaTac: 3rd Thursday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, SeaTac Community Center, 13735 24th Ave. S. SeaTac, WA 98168. For information contact Gerry Crouch (206) 632-3985.
- Gig Harbor: 2nd Saturday of the month, 10:00 - 11:30 am, Gig Harbor United Methodist Church, 7400 Pioneer Way, Gig Harbor, WA 98335. For information call Mark Anderson at (253) 549-3822.
- Key Peninsula: 3rd Saturday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, The Mustard Seed Crandall Center, 9016 154th Ave. Ct. NW, Lakebay, WA 98349. For information contact Debra Jamerson, (360) 621-1110.
- Tacoma: 1st Wednesday of the month, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 – 3:00 pm, Asia Pacific Cultural Center, 4851 S. Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409. For information contact Jacquelyn Whalen, (253) 922-3221.
- Tacoma – Younger Onset Caregivers; 2nd Monday of the month, 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm, Skyline Presbyterian, 6301 Westgate Blvd., Tacoma, WA 98406. For information call Lisa Johnson at (253) 905-9269. “For caregivers of those with younger onset Alzheimer’s (65 years of age or under)”
- Tacoma—Evening: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm, Tacoma Lutheran Retirement Community, Apartment Conference Room, 1301 N Highlands Parkway, Tacoma, WA 98406. For information, contact Maggie Christofferson at (206) 529-3884.
- Puyallup: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 5:00 to 6:30 pm, Good Samaritan Hospital, Cancer Resource Center, 400 15th Ave. SE, Puyallup, WA 98372. For information call Michelle Holden, (253) 224-9208.
- University Place: 1st Tuesday of the month, 1:00 to 2:30 pm, United Church in University Place, 3912 Grandview Dr. W., University Place, WA 98466. For information contact Karen Hyde at (360) 819-3642.
- Bonney Lake: 4th Monday of the month, 2:00 – 3:30 pm, Bonney Lake Senior Center, 19306 Bonney Lake Blvd. E., Bonney Lake, WA 98391. For information contact Sue Hilberg at (360) 551-2002.
- Lakewood: 3rd Saturday of the month. 10:00 am to 11:30 pm, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, 10630 Gravelly Lake Dr. SW., Lakewood, WA 98499. For information contact McKenzie Golden, (253) 271-4073.
- Lynnwood: 1st Wednesday of the month, 10:00 – 11:30 am, Trinity Lutheran Church, 6215 196th St. SW, Room 202, Lynnwood, WA 98036. For information contact Alice Allen-Redfern at (206) 529-3876.
- Lynnwood—Down Syndrome Caregivers: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Alzheimer’s Association Washington State Chapter, 19031 33rd Ave W Suite 301, Lynnwood, WA 98036. For more information, contact Hannah Wishnek, (206) 529-3888. “For caregivers of those with Down Syndrome exhibiting memory loss”
- Mountlake Terrace: 1st Tuesday of the month, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, Mountlake Terrace Community Senior Center, 23000 Lakeview Drive, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043. For information contact Sammie Fick, (206) 393-8393.
- Snohomish: 2nd Thursday of the month, 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Snohomish Senior Center, 506 Fourth St., Snohomish, WA 98290. For more information contact Sheri Pemberton at (425) 252-6873..
- Arlington/Marysville: 4th Saturday of the month, 10:30 am to 12:00 pm, Smokey Point Community Church, 17721 Smokey Point Blvd., Arlington, WA 98223. For information call Lou Ann Carter at (360) 722-1471.
- Mount Vernon: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm, Skagit Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 500 W Section St., Mount Vernon, WA 98273. For information call Cheryl McRill at (360) 899-4643
- Everett: 1st Thursday of the month, 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm, Hope Church at Silver Lake, 11329 23rd Dr. SE, Everett, WA 98208. For information call Linda Whiteside at (206) 380-4776.
- Anacortes: 2nd Monday of the month, 1:00 – 3:00 pm, Westminster Presbyterian Church, 1300 9th St., Anacortes, WA 98221. For information call Ann Giboney at (360) 299-9569.
- Edmonds: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 to 2:30 pm, Edmonds United Methodist Church, 828 Caspers St., Room 302, Edmonds, WA 98020. For information call Barbara Bridges at (425) 335-3414.
- Edmonds: 3rd Monday of the month, 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm, Maplewood Presbyterian Church, 19523 84th Ave. W, Edmonds, WA 98026. For information call Barbara Bridges at (425) 335-3414.
- Port Hadlock: 2nd Monday of the month, 10:30 am to 12:00 pm, Port Hadlock Community United Methodist Church, 130 Church Lane, Port Hadlock, WA 98339. For information call Patricia Smith (360) 379-4186.
- Port Angeles: 2nd Monday of the month, 9:30 am to 11:30 am, Port Angeles Senior Center, 328 East 7th St., Port Angeles, WA 98362. For information call Mardell Xavier at (360) 477-5511.
- Sequim: 2nd Thursday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Sequim Bible Church, 847 N. Sequim Ave., Room 401, Sequim, WA 98382. For information call Carolyn Lindley, (360) 683-5294.
- Aberdeen/Hoquiam: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, First Presbyterian Church of Aberdeen, 420 N. Broadway St., Aberdeen, WA 98520. For information call Helen Morning Star at (360) 533-2277.
- Long Beach Peninsula/Ocean Park: 3rd Monday of the month, 11:00 am to 12:30 pm, Ocean Park Timberland Library, 1308 256th Place, Ocean Park, WA 98640. For information call Dawn Morgan at (360) 261-4612.
- Bremerton: 1st Monday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Harrison Support Services Building, Kitsap Room, 4205 Wheaton Way, Bremerton, WA 98310. For information call Karen Leader Scott at (360) 981-0237.
- Port Orchard: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm, Kaiser Permanente Port Orchard Medical Center, 1400 Pottery Ave., Port Orchard, WA 98366. For information call Lora Lehner at (360) 649-6793.
- Poulsbo: 2nd Monday of the month, 1:30 to 3:00 pm, Martha and Mary Health Center, 19160 NE Front St., Poulsbo, WA 98370. For information call Lora Lehner at (360) 649-6793.
- Silverdale: 1st Tuesday of the month, 10:30-12:00, Silverdale Lutheran Church, Gathering Place, 11701 Ridgepoint Dr. NW, Silverdale, WA 98383. For information call Patti Denman at (206) 402-9857
- Kingston: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, Village Green Community Center, The Meeting Room, 26159 Dulay Rd NE, Kingston, WA 98346. For more information, call Lori Gordon at (206) 910-9870.
- Bainbridge Island: 2nd Wednesday of the month. 2:30 – 4:00 pm, Bainbridge Artisan Resource Network (BARN), 8890 Three Tree Lane NE, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110. For more information, call Lori Gordon at (206) 910-9870.
- Belfair: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, The HUB Center, 111 NE Old Belfair Hwy, Belfair, WA 98528. For information call Debra Jamerson at (360) 621-1110.
- Olympia: 1st Thursday of the month, 1:00 to 2:30 pm, Capital Medical Center, Rainier Room, 3900 Capital Mall Dr. SW, Olympia, WA 98502. For information call Karen Hyde at (360) 819-3642.
- Lacey: 4th Friday of the month, 1:00 – 3:00 pm, St. Mark Lutheran Church, 2109 College St. SE, Lacey, WA 98503. For information call Cheri Knighton at (360) 480-5887.
- Lacey: 2nd Thursday of the month, 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm, Lacey Senior Center, 6757 Pacific Ave. SE, Lacey, WA, 98503. For information call Cheri Knighton at (360) 480-5887.
- Longview-Evening: 3rd Thursday of the month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Kaiser Permanente, Longview/Kelso Medical Office, Conference Room 6A, 1230 7th Ave., Longview, WA 98632. For information call Dawn Morgan at (360) 261-4612.
- Longview-Kelso: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 10:30am – 12:00 pm, YMCA of Southwest Washington, 766 15th Ave, Longview, WA 98632. For information call Beth Bonnett, (360) 423-1334.