Northwest Prime Time Calendar of Events
Expanding Your Mind
July 10, 10-11:30am, join Roger Fernandes storyteller from S’Klallam Indians, incorporate song and dance for world cultural talk, Kent Senior Center, 600 East Smith St, free but RSVP 253-856-5150.
Rock ‘N Roll Bingo
July 11, deli lunch, music, bingo & prizes, fundraiser for Kent Senior Center, 600 East Smith, $6, 253-856-5150.
SE Seattle Senior Center
July 13, 6-9pm, zany fundraiser with bingo, entertainment and more, $20-$25, 4655 South Holly St, Seattle, 206-722-0317, www.sessc.org
Kitchen Table Talks
July 17, 1-2pm, join a lively monthly conversation about age-friendly communities hosted by Age Friendly Seattle, open to all—call in from anywhere, 206-386-1200 or toll-free 1-844-386-1200 (when prompted, enter code 607361) or visit https://bit.ly/2lgaeNG (when prompted, enter code 607361). For additional information, visit www.seattle.gov/agefriendly/events or for questions ahead of time, call 206-386-1521.
July 17, AARP day at the Science Center 206-443-3611 (promo code RP10); July 20-22 block party at Bite of Seattle (call 866-277-7457 for info); Aug 1 AARP Day at the Mariners – call Mariners Box office for ticket info 206-346-4001 (promo code WA50). www.aarp.org/seattle.
July 20, 1-2:30pm, seniors gather to discuss the problem of independence as we age, Issaquah Senior Center, 75 NE Creek Way, Issaquah, free 425-392-2381.
Summer Shorts at the Senior Center
July 20, 1-2pm, settle in and listen to excerpts from short stories focused on local history (3rd Fridays July-Aug), Shoreline-LFP Senior Center, 18560 1st Ave NE, Shoreline, 206-365-1536.
Learn about Reverse Mortgages
July 21, 1-2:30pm, Bellevue Residence Inn, 605 114th Ave SE, free but RSVP 425-891-6644.
Free Downsizing Event
July 27, 11am-noon, Kirk Vaux of Windermere and guest speaker present ins & outs of downsizing from long-time family home, tips on sorting, packing & liquidation of possessions, Bothell Public Library, 18215 98th Ave NE, FREE but RSVP 206-850-4570.
Northshore Senior Center
Aug 9-11, 8am Ransacked Attic Rummage & Bake Sale, 10201 E Riverside Dr, Bothell, 425-286-1029.
Kenmore Senior Center
Aug 9, 1-3pm, ceramic painting party, $16.50, 6910 NE 170th St. Kenmore, RSVP 425-289-0707
Foss Village Farmer's Market
Aug 25, 10am-3pm. Produce, fresh flowers, arts & crafts, music. N 130th St and 1st Ave NW, Seattle. 206-834-2581 or www.fosscare.org
Creative Aging at the Frye
2nd Tuesdays those with dementia and care partners enjoy music in a relaxed atmosphere free & more programs “Meet Me at the Movies” 206-432-8208, www.fryemuseum.org
Senior Farmer’s Market Voucher
Sat’s thru Sept, 10am-2pm, $10 senior voucher for fresh foods at Des Moines Farmers Market, 22307 Dock Ave, www.DMFM.org
University PROBUS Club
Join seniors for coffee, fellowship and outstanding speakers the 1st Weds, 9:45am, Sand Point Community Church in View Ridge, firstname.lastname@example.org, 206-985-4074.
Prime Timers Seattle
Prime Timers is a social and support group for senior gay / bi / trans men ages 50s-90s that sponsors activities in different neighborhoods: restaurant & potluck dinners, coffee nights, films, plays, sports events, a rap group, winter & summer parties and picnics, a monthly newsletter. Low-cost membership provides access to a safe and supportive environment for men to be themselves and to make friends. www.seattleprimetimers.org.
Senior Coffee Hours
Third Thursdays, 10-11am, join the Seattle Mayor’s office for seniors to learn about city programs, services and to talk with officials, 810 3rd Ave, Seattle, 206-684-0500.
Dementia Friendly Recreation
Ongoing, Seattle Parks Lifelong Recreation Program offers a variety of walks and classes for those with early stage memory loss and their care partners, 206-684-4664 (Mari).
2nd Tuesdays, 3:30-5pm, Greenwood Senior Center’s Alzheimer’s Café moves to Stage Door Café, 208 N. 8th St, Seattle, chance for those with Alzheimer’s and their care partners to socialize in safe environment, info call Carin 206-230-0166, www.phinneycenter.org/gsc
3rd Wednesdays, 2:30-4pm, Meet old friends and make new ones – light meal, entertainment and conversation for people with memory loss and their care partners, Mrs. Turner's Restaurant, 701 E. Main St, Puyallup.
Salvation Army Seniors Lunch
Tuesdays, 11am, variety program followed by lunch, $3 donation, Salvation Army Temple, 9501 Greenwood Ave. N., Seattle. 206-783-1225.
Gibson Gabbers Toastmasters
1st & 3rd Saturdays at 10am, life learning through improved public speaking, listening and leadership skills in comfortable setting, Gipson Senior Center, 3025 Lombard Ave, Everett. email@example.com
Living Well With Diabetes
July 25-Aug 29, free 6 session workshop, Northshore Senior Center, 10212 East Riverside Dr, Bothell, RSVP 425-286-1029.
Methow Arts Festival
July 4th, bicycle-inspired art festival including art, dance, music, performance, Twisp River Park, www.methowarts.org/methow-arts-festival-2018
Exploring Food of NW
July 9, 7-8:30pm, talk by local food writer who spends a year exploring food of the NW, free event at Richmond Beach Library, 206-546-3522.
July 12, 8pm, live music & dance, workshops, exhibits, activities, authentic Polish food, Seattle Center Armory, Seattle Center, www.polishfestivalseattle.org
Wedgwood Art Festival
July-14-15, 10am-5pm, a NW favorite, 60 artist booths, music, food, NE 35th ST & 89th St NE, www.WedgwoodFestival.com
Edmonds in Bloom
July 15, www.edmondsinbloom.com
Korean War Veterans
RSVP by July 15 to receive Korean Peace Medal if you served in the Korean War, for information about the luncheon and ceremony, call 360-725-2160 or visit https://koreanwarluncheonlynnwood.eventbrite.com
Drop-In Genealogy Help
July 18, 1-3pm, free event at Shoreline Library, 206-362-7550.
July 19-22, under the big top at Kla Ha Ya Days Festival at Harvey Field in Snohomish, http://klahayadays.com/events/schedule/.
Garden Storytelling Festival
July 20-21, 6 master storytellers at PowellsWood Garden in Federal Way, workshops & children’s groups, for ticket info www.powellswoodfestival.com
Seattle Humane’s Mission Impawsible
July 22, 8am, thrill-seeking animal lovers wanted to go “over the edge” for orphaned pets in the 40-story rappelling event fundraiser for Seattle Humane, rappel down Martin Selig at 1000 2nd Ave in downtown Seattle, 425.373.5388, firstname.lastname@example.org, or sign up at http://shs.convio.net/site/TR?fr_id=1312&pg=entry
Auto Angels Car Show
July 28, 9am-3pm, featuring “America’s Most Beautiful Roadster” - a’36 Packard, music, games, 1717 Bellevue Way, Bellevue.
Catio Tour Seattle
July 28, noon-4pm, self-guided tour of ten creatively designed catios (enclosed outdoor cat patios) in West Seattle through NW Seattle, www.catiotourseattle.com.
75th Anniversary of USS Intrepid
Attn: Former crew members of legendary aircraft carrier are called back to the ship for the 75th anniversary August 16-29. The Intrepid is now a Sea, Air & Space Museum in NYC. The museum is also seeking artifacts and memorabilia, learn more at www.intrepidmuseum.org/75.
Foss Village Farmer's Market
Aug 25, 10am-3pm. Produce, fresh flowers, arts & crafts, music. N 130th St and 1st Ave NW, Seattle. 206-834-2581 or www.fosscare.org
Mary Olson Farm
Weekends thru Aug 26, noon-5pm, 67-acre park is a restored farmstead with historic house, barn, outbuildings, farm animals, farm-life demonstrations plus special events throughout summer, 28728 Green River Road SE, Auburn, http://wrvmuseum.org/visit_the_farm.html
Summer Concert Series in State Parks
Free concerts in Washington State Parks begins runs through August 25. For information, visit Washington State Parks Folk and Traditional Arts Program.
America's Car Museum
7 days a week, 10am-5pm, “Heroes of Bavaria: 75 years of BMW Motorsport” rare & legendary examples on West Coast for first time ever, 2702 East D Street, Tacoma. daily senior discounts, 253-779-8490, americascarmuseum.org.
New exhibit opens July 11 exploring ancient native perspectives on mysterious being, White River Valley Museum, 918 H St. SE, Auburn, 253-288-7433, www.wrvmuseum.org
Washington State History Museum
Thru Aug 12, contemporary Native Arts Exhibition, 1911 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, 1-888-238-4373, www.washingtonhistory.org
Museum of Flight
New Vietnam Air War Exhibit opens Memorial Day weekend, 9404 E. Marginal Way S, Seattle, 206-764-5720, www.museumofflight.org
Seattle Art Museum
Thru Sept 9, major exhibition features Edward S. Curtis and Marianne Nicolson in commemoration of the 150th anniversary of Curtis’ birth, 206-654-3100, www.seattleartmuseum.org
Free Museum Passes
Contact your local library to learn about free museum passes!
Summer Shorts Driftwood
July 6-7, James Wade Theatre, 950 Main St, Edmonds, 425-774-9600, www.edmondsdriftwoodplayers.org
Summer Shorts Phoenix
July 20-29, Phoenix Theatre, 9673 Firdale Ave, Edmonds, $20, 206-533-2000, www.tptedmonds.org
July 6-29, Everett location , 425-257-8600, www.villagetheatre.org
The Williams Project
Aug “Blood Wedding” bringing a town to life in song, dance & verse, TheWilliamsProject.org.
St James Cathedral Concert Series
July 13, 7:30pm; July 25 at 7pm, Aug 25 at 8pm, 804 9th Ave, Seattle, 206-382-4874, www.stjames-cathedral.org/music
Sunsets at Mary Olson Farm
Thursday evenings 7pm, chamber music at the farm, July 5, July 19, Aug 2, $20, 28728 Green River Road, Auburn, 2530887-7777, www.auburnsymphony.org
Ladies Musical Club
free concerts throughout region, www.lmcseattle.org
Jazz, Pop, Country, World Music
July 19-22, 12-piece band Nearly Dan play the music of Stealy Dan, Seattle’s Jazz Alley, www.jazzalley.com
Canalon de Timbiqui
July 25, female ensemble from Columbia brings ancestral sounds of the region, www.ec4arts.org
Social Dance (call in advance to confirm social dance events)
Sno-King International Folk Dance Club
Weds & Sats, 7pm, dances from around the world, teaching, no partners needed. Cedar Valley Grange, 20526 52nd Ave,W., Lynnwood. $6-$8, 949-646-7082, www.sno-king.org
Skandia Dance and Music
First & Third Friday Dance, 7:30pm, Cedar Valley Grange, 20526 52nd Ave W, Lynnwood, $10-$15, 425-954-5262, www.skandia-folkdance.org
Resources Available for People Living with Alzheimer’s and Their Caregivers
Caring for someone with memory loss? Do you need information and support? Alzheimer’s Association family caregiver support groups provide a consistent and caring place for people to learn, share and gain emotional support from others who are also on a unique journey of providing care to a person with memory loss. Meetings include: (call first to verify meeting):
- Seattle – Ballard: 3rd Saturday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, Swedish Medical Center - Ballard, 3 North Conference Room, 5300 Tallman Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98107, for information call Linda Whiteside at (206) 529-3875.
- Seattle – Northeast: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm, Maple Leaf Lutheran Church, 10005 32nd Ave. NE, Seattle, WA 98125, for information call Maggie Pheasant at (206) 841-8537
- Shoreline: 2nd Friday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, Trinity Presbyterian Church, 1315 N. 160th St., Shoreline, WA 98133. For information call Tricia Kostis at (206) 783-4189
- King County Chinese Speaking Caregivers: 1st Thursday of the month, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Chinese Information Service Center, 611 S. Lane St. Room C, Seattle, WA 98104. For information call Catherine Wong at (206) 957-8518. “For Chinese-speaking caregivers.”
- Seattle – Queen Anne – for Frontotemporal Dementia: 3rd Saturday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, University Congregational United Church of Christ, 4515 16th Ave. NE, Seattle, WA 98105, for information call Karin Miller (206) 915-6682. “For caregivers caring for people with Frontotemporal Dementia”.
- Seattle – Wallingford – Lewy Body Dementia: 4th Wednesday of the month, 6:30 – 8:30 pm, St. Benedict Parish, Pastoral Office Ground Floor, 1805 N. 49th St., Seattle, WA 98103. For information call Rena Ferretti at (206) 473-2565.
- Seattle – Northeast, Men’s Coffee Discussion Group; 3rd Thursday of the month, 10:00 am – 11:30 am North East Seattle Together (NEST), 7736 24th Ave. NE, Seattle WA 98115. For information call Don Desonier at (206) 779-1634. “For male spouses.”
- Seattle – Long Distance Caregivers: 2nd Saturday of the month, 10:30 – 12:00 am, Swedish Medical Center-Ballard, 2nd Floor Conference Room, 5300 Tallman Ave. Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98107. For information call Linda Whiteside (206) 529-3875. “For Long-Distance Caregivers.”
- Seattle – Queen Anne – Adult Children of Younger Onset Parents: 2nd Monday of the month, 7:00 -9:00 pm, Location moving TBD, for information call Wendy Nathan at (206) 422-5004. Also 1st Monday of the month, 7:00 – 9:00 pm, Location moving TBD, for information call Linda Whiteside at (206) 529-3875. “Open to adult children of Younger-Onset (65 or under) parents.”
- Seattle – LGBT Caregivers: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm. For location information call Mandi Gunderson at (206) 471-2352.
- Seattle – Ravenna, Long Distance Caregivers: 2nd Monday of the month, 6:00 – 7:30 pm, Full Life Care, 6555 Ravenna Ave. NE, Seattle, WA 98115. For information call Marian Sheehan at (206) 860-3656. “For Long Distance Caregivers.”
- Seattle – Columbia City: 4th Tuesday of the month, 2:00 – 3:30 pm, Kaiser Permanente Rainier Medical Center, Conference Room, 5316 Rainier Ave. S., Seattle, WA 98118. For information call Janet Ceballos (206) 940-2802.
- Seattle – West Seattle: 2nd Monday of the month, 1:30 – 3:00 pm, and 4th Monday of the month, 1:30 – 3:00 pm, Providence Mount St. Vincent, East Dining Room, 4831 35th Ave. SW, Seattle, WA 98126. For more information call Martha Smith at (206) 937-3701, ext. 28578.
- Seattle – Downtown: 2nd Thursday of the month, 11:30 – 1:00 pm, The Central Building, 810 3rd Ave., Lobby Floor, Small Conference Room, Seattle WA, 98104, for information call Marla York (206) 684-0428.
- Seattle – Madrona/Mt. Baker: 3rd Thursday of the Month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, St. Clement’s Episcopal Church, 1501 32nd Ave. S., Seattle, WA 98133. For information call Muriel Moore, (989) 350-1228.
- Vashon Island: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Vashon Presbyterian Church, 17708 Vashon Hwy SW, Vashon, WA 98070. For information call Regina Lyons at (206) 355-3123.
- Bothell: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, First Lutheran Church of Bothell, 10207 NE 183rd St., Bothell, WA 98011. For information call Debbie Williams, (206) 965-5404.
- Bellevue: 3rd Monday of the month, 3:00 – 4:30 pm, Overlake Senior Health Center, 1750 112th Ave. NE, Hidden Valley Office Park, Bldg. 1, Ste. A101, Bellevue, WA 98004. For information call Regina Bennett, (425) 502-9829.
- Bellevue: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 1:30 – 3:00 pm, Bellevue Family YMCA, 14230 Bel-Red Road, Bellevue, WA 98007. For information contact Ruth Hansing at (206) 232-2537.
- Bellevue – For Younger-Onset Caregivers, 3rd Monday of the month, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, St. Andrews Lutheran Church, Room 1E2, 2650 148th Ave. SE, Bellevue, WA 98007. For information call Bill Lukov at (206) 367-4895.
- Kirkland: 3rd Tuesday of the Month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Lake Washington United Methodist Church, Multipurpose Room, 7525 132nd Ave. NE, Kirkland, WA 98033. For information contact Rosemary Reid at (425) 820-0134.
- Kirkland/Juanita: 1st Wednesday of the month, 3:00-4:30 pm, Holy Spirit Lutheran Church, 10021 NE 124th St., Kirkland, WA 98034. For information contact Karen Smith at (503) 931-4780.
- Kirkland – Adults Caring for Parents: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Kirkland Congregational Church, Common Room, 106 5th, Kirkland, WA 98033. For information call Nina Patera (206) 412-2790. “For Adult Children caring for parents with memory loss”.
- Redmond: 1st Tuesday of the month, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, Emerald Heights, 10901 176th Circle NE, Redmond, WA 98052. For information, contact John Waltner at (425) 556-8140.
- Auburn: 1st Tuesday of the month, 12:00 to 1:30 pm, Church of the Nazarene, 1225 29th St. SE, Room 15, Auburn, WA 98002. For information call Val Brustad at (253) 854-7658.
- Des Moines: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 to 2:30 pm, Wesley Homes Health Center, 1122 S. 216th St. Des Moines, WA 98198. For information call Michael Byrd at (206) 870-1311.
- Enumclaw: On Hiatus. For information contact Linda Whiteside at (206) 529-3875.
- Federal Way: 1st Tuesday of the Month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, St. Francis Hospital, 34515 9th Ave. S., Education Room, Federal Way, WA 98003. For information contact Janet Ross, (253) 508-9044.
- Kent: 1st Wednesday of the month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Kent Senior Center, 600 E. Smith, Kent WA 98030. For information call Val Brustad at (253) 854-7658.
- Renton: 4th Tuesday of the month, 5:00 – 6:30 pm, Valley Medical Arts Center, 4033 Talbot Rd. S., Renton, WA 98055. For information call Nancy Streiffert, (253) 796-2203.
- SeaTac: 3rd Thursday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, SeaTac Community Center, 13735 24th Ave. S. SeaTac, WA 98168. For information contact Gerry Crouch (206) 632-3985.
- Gig Harbor: 2nd Saturday of the month, 10:00 - 11:30 am, Gig Harbor United Methodist Church, 7400 Pioneer Way, Gig Harbor, WA 98335. For information call Linda Whiteside at (206) 529-3875.
- Key Peninsula: 3rd Saturday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, The Crandall Center, 9016 154th Ave. Ct NW, Lakebay, WA 98349. For information contact Ray Steiner, (253) 820-2213.
- Tacoma: 1st Wednesday of the month, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 – 3:00 pm, Asia Pacific Cultural Center, 4851 S. Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409. For information contact Jacquelyn Whalen, (253) 922-3221.
- Tacoma: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm, Tacoma Lutheran Home, 1301 North Highlands Parkway, Tacoma, WA 98406. For information call Linda McCone at (253) 572-2875.
- Tacoma – Younger Onset Caregivers; 2nd Monday of the month, 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, Skyline Presbyterian, 6301 Westgate Blvd., Tacoma, WA 98406. For information call Lisa Johnson at (253) 905-9269. “For caregivers of those with younger onset Alzheimer’s (65 years of age or under)”
- Puyallup: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 5:00 to 6:30 pm, Good Samaritan Hospital, Cancer Resource Center, 400 15th Ave. SE, Puyallup, WA 98372. For information call Michelle Holden, (253) 224-9208.
- University Place: 1st Tuesday of the month, 1:00 to 2:30 pm, United Church in University Place, 3912 Grandview Dr. W., University Place, WA 98466. For information contact Karen Hyde at (360) 819-3642.
- Bonney Lake: 3rd Thursday of the month, 2:00 – 3:30 pm, Bonney Lake Senior Center, 19306 Bonney Lake Blvd. E., Bonney Lake, WA 98391. For information contact Sue Hilberg at (360) 551-2002.
- Lakewood: 3rd Saturday of the month. 10:00 am to 11:30 pm, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, 10630 Gravelly Lake Dr. SW., Lakewood, WA 98499. For information contact McKenzie Golden, (253) 271-4073.
- Lynnwood: 1st Wednesday of the month, 10:00 – 11:30 am, Trinity Lutheran Church, 6215 196th St. SW, Room 202, Lynnwood, WA 98036. For information contact Alice Allen at (206) 529-3876.
- Snohomish: 2nd Thursday of the month, 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Snohomish Senior Center, 506 Fourth St., Snohomish, WA 98290. For more information contact Sheri Pemberton at (425) 252-6873.
- Arlington/Marysville: 4th Saturday of the month, 10:30 am to 12:00 pm, Smokey Point Community Church, 17721 Smokey Point Blvd., Arlington, WA 98223. For information call Lou Ann Carter at (360) 722-1471.
- Mount Vernon: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm, Skagit Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 500 W Section St., Mount Vernon, WA 98273. For information call Cheryl McRill at (360) 899-4643
- Everett: 4th Tuesday of the month, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm, The Everett Clinic, Monte Cristo Conference Room, 3830 Hoyt Ave., Everett, WA 98201. For information call Paula Townsell at (425) 346-8687.
- Everett: 1st Thursday of the month, 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm, Hope Church at Silverlake, 11329 23rd Dr. SE, Everett, WA 98208. For information call Linda Whiteside at (206) 529-3875.
- Anacortes: 2nd Monday of the month, 1:00 – 3:00 pm, Westminster Presbyterian Church, 1300 9th St., Anacortes, WA 98221. For information call Ann Giboney at (360) 299-9569.
- Langley: 1st Tuesday of the month, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, South Whidbey Senior Center, 14594 SR 525, Langley, WA 98260. For information call Mel Watson at (360) 321-1600 ext. 29.
- Edmonds: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 to 2:30 pm, Edmonds United Methodist Church, 828 Caspers St., Room 302, Edmonds, WA 98020. For information call Barbara Bridges at (425) 335-3414.
- Edmonds: 3rd Monday of the month, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Maplewood Presbyterian Church, 19523 84th Ave. W, Edmonds, WA 98026. For information call Barbara Bridges at (425) 335-3414.
- Port Hadlock: 2nd Monday of the month, 10:30 am to 12:00 pm, Port Hadlock Community United Methodist Church, 130 Church Lane, Port Hadlock, WA 98339. For information call Patricia Smith (360) 379-4186.
- Port Angeles: 2nd Monday of the month, 9:30 am to 11:30 am, Port Angeles Senior Center, 328 East 7th St., Port Angeles, WA 98362. For information call Mardell Xavier at (360) 477-5511.
- Sequim: 2nd Thursday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Sequim Bible Church, 847 N. Sequim Ave., Room 401, Sequim, WA 98382. For information call Carol Lindley, (360) 683-5294.
- Aberdeen/Hoquiam: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, First Presbyterian Church of Aberdeen, 420 N. Broadway St., Aberdeen, WA 98520. For information call Helen Morning Star at (360) 533-2277.
- Long Beach Peninsula/Ocean Park: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 11:00 am to 12:30 pm, Ocean Park Timberland Library, 1308 256th Place, Ocean Park, WA 98640. For information call Dawn Morgan at (360) 261-4612.
- Bremerton: 1st Monday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Harrison Support Services Building, Kitsap Room, 4205 Wheaton Way, Bremerton, WA 98310. For information call Karen Leader Scott at (360) 981-0237.
- Port Orchard: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm, Kaiser Permanente Port Orchard Medical Center, 1400 Pottery Ave., Port Orchard, WA 98366. For information call Lora Lehner at (360) 649-6793.
- Poulsbo: 2nd Monday of the month, 1:30 to 3:00 pm, Martha and Mary Health Center, 19160 NE Front St., Poulsbo, WA 98370. For information call Lora Lehner at (360) 649-6793.
- Silverdale: 1st Tuesday and 3rd Tuesday of the month, 10:30-12:00, Silverdale Lutheran Church, Gathering Place, 11701 Ridgepoint Dr. NW, Silverdale, WA 98383. For information call Lora Lehner at (360) 649-6793.
- Belfair: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, The HUB Center, 111 NE Old Belfair Hwy, Belfair, WA 98528. For information call Debra Jamerson at (360) 621-1110.
- Olympia: 1st Thursday of the month, 1:00 to 2:30 pm, Capital Medical Center, Rainier Room, 3900 Capital Mall Dr. SW, Olympia, WA 98502. For information call Karen Hyde at (360) 819-3642.
- Lacey: 4th Friday of the month, 1:00 – 3:00 pm, St. Mark Lutheran Church, 2109 College St. SE, Lacey, WA 98503. For information call Cheri Knighton at (360) 480-5887.
- Lacey: 2nd Thursday of the month, 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm, Lacey Senior Center, 6757 Pacific Ave. SE, Lacey, WA, 98503. For information call Cheri Knighton at (360) 480-5887.
- Longview-Evening: 3rd Thursday of the month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Kaiser Permanente, Longview/Kelso Medical Office, Conference Room 6A, 1230 7th Ave., Longview, WA 98632. For information call Dawn Morgan at (360) 261-4612.
- Vancouver-Evening: Last Monday of the month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Kaiser Permanente Salmon Creek Clinic, Conference Room 3, 14406 NE 20th Ave. Vancouver, WA 98686. For information call Lisa Rasmussen at (360) 281-2886.