Northwest Prime Time Calendar of Events
Fridays, 10:30am-1pm, weekly program for those living with dementia, and their caregivers. A time for social activity and strengthening memory through games, movement, song, and sharing stories. Federal Way Library, 34200 1st Way S,
Federal Way, 253-838-3668.
Nov 4-13, film screening and discussion: “Too Soon to Forget: The Journey of Younger Onset Alzheimer's Disease” various Pierce County libraries: 253-548-3300, https://calendar.piercecountylibrary.org/events.
Des Moines Activity Center
Nov: Sign up for Adult Adventures! Canadian Rockies & Glacier National Park (June 14-20 – sign up now for discount!); Nov 5, 10am “Handi-Person Skills-Painting!” Thursdays Nov 14-December 26 Yoga-All Levels; November 26, 10am-2pm DSHS Mobil Truck to apply for cash assistance, food assistance, medical assistance, Medicare Savings Program, or drop off paperwork for eligibility review or make changes to existing case. Des Moines Activity Center, 2045 S. 216th St. For more details call 206-878-1642. www.desmoineswa.gov/seniors.
Free discussions for seniors: November 5 at 11am, “How Does Ageism Impact Us?” Skyway Library, Seattle 206-772-5541; Nov 12, 2-3:30 “Invisibility of Aging” Richmond Beach Library 206-546-3522; Nov 13 at 11am “Developing Resilience” Renton Library, 425-226-6043; Nov 15, 1pm “Thankfulness” Issaquah Library 425-392-5430; Nov 18, 10:30am-noon “How would you like to be remembered?” Shoreline Library 206-362-7550.
Making Art Together
Nov 6, 13, 18, 25, 11:30am-1pm, Edmonds Center for the Arts, free dementia-friendly activities for people living with memory loss and their caregivers, call Katie 425-275-9485, www.wc4arts.org.
African American Caregivers Forum
Nov 9, 9:30am-3:30pm, culturally focused event, keynote “Lessons Learned from Caregiving for My Mother”; panel presentation on caregiving, screening of Speaking of Dying, free and open to the public, Embassy Suites, Tukwila, 206-706-7084.
AARP Driver Safety Class
Nov 12 & 13, 10am-3pm; two-day classroom refresher course helps age 50+ drivers refine existing skills and develop safe, defensive driving techniques. For an AARP certificate please bring a check or money order paid to the order of AARP ($15 for members, $20 for non-members); cash and credit cards are not accepted. Please register online at www.kcls.org or call 253-838.-668; Federal Way Library.
Guided Cannabis Shopping for Seniors
Nov 13, Dec 11, Jan 8, 10am, Curious about cannabis, marijuana and CBD? Join the team for free Wednesday events, 9am-10am coffee & conversation followed by in-store shopping at the Fremont store in Seattle, must RSVP (206-946-8157 or Service@SeattleHashtag.com). 3534 Stone Way N, Seattle, www.seattlehashtag.com/seniors
Crone of Puget Sound
Nov 16, 1pm, guests welcome to free program on "An Asian American's Artwork" refreshments follow, Foundation House, 11301 3rd Ave NE, for info Sonja 425-420-5261.
Aging Well Learning Community
Nov 16, 10:15am, conversation on aging with consciousness and courage, Snoqualmie Library, 425-888-1223.
Seniors Creating Art
Nov 20, 6-8pm, learn beginning pottery techniques, all supplies provided – dress for mess, Kent Panther Lake Library, RSVP 253-854-0211.
Grief & Loss at the Holidays
Nov 21, 2-3pm, discussion with interfaith chaplain on understanding the grief process and healing, part of speaker series presented by Foundation House at Northgate, the event takes place at “With a Little Help Home Care” 2021 Minor Ave East, Ste A, Seattle, free but please RSVP by calling Lynn at 206-361-2758, ext 103.
Call for free Cannabis 101 workshops at your senior center or community, or group tours of stores, 1-844-dock-420, www.docksidecannabis.com.
Free Medicare Seminars
Several November events at 6 King, Pierce & Snohomish County locations. Kaiser Permanente, RSVP today 1-866-716-3153 (TTY 711) or visit www.kp.org/wa/primetime.
Medicare Enrollment Seminars
Nov 4 at 10am, Lake Wilderness Lodge, 22500 SE 248th, Maple Valley & Nov 5 at 10am Secoma Lanes, 35400 Pacific Hwy S, Federal Way, join me for Medicare Education and Enrollment Seminars “Helping you make informed decisions and providing year-round local support you deserve” for information call Gail Blankenship:253-259-4472.
Early Stage Memory Loss Seminar
Nov 5, 9am-noon, concerned about memory loss? Alz Assn offering free seminar to learn the basics, strategies for coping, planning next steps, Stroum Jewish Comm Center, 3801 E. Mercer Way, Mercer Island, free but RSVP 206-529-3868.
CPR/Stroke Workshops for Seniors
Nov 6, 2-3pm come dressed to move, Richmond Beach Library rsvp 206-546-3522; Nov 25, 2-3pm Shoreline Library rsvp 206-362-7550.
Alzheimer’s Town Hall
Nov 8, 10:30am-noon, learn about federal and state legislation and public policy related to dementia, First United Methodist Church, 621 Tacoma Ave S, Tacoma, 206-363-5500.
Dementia Family Caregiver Conference
Nov 9, 9am-2:45pm, free, speakers, includes snacks, lunch, tools, resources, Northwest Church, 19820 Scriber Lake Rd, Lynnwood, 206-363-5500, ext 8169, email@example.com
5 Pillars of Brain Health
Nov 16, 11am; hour-long interactive session about active lifestyles to maintain brain health; presented by AARP held at Aegis Gardens, 13056 SE 76th Street, Newcastle, 425-903-3530.
Durable Power of Attorney
Nov 21, 6:30pm, workshop on creating this legal document for finances and health care, discussion of law and practical issues to be aware of, Auburn Library, 253-931-3018.
Lucky Eagle Casino
“We Drive, You Play” call to find pick-up locations near you – enjoy round-trip service on a luxury motorcoach, $10 gets you $15 free play and free lunch buffet (or $15 for any Lucky Eagle restaurant), 1-800-254-3423, www.LuckyEagleExpress.com.
Nov 1-2, 9am-3pm, Holiday Market Place, Northshore Senior Center, 10201 East Riverside Dr., Bothell www.northshoresenior.org.
A Celebration of Voting
Nov 2, 1-3pm, League of Women’s Voters host presentation and tips for making informed choices, completing your ballot, bring your ballot, Lynnwood Library, 19200 44th Ave.
Nov 2, 6pm, bring finger food to share, live music and dancing, Swedish Club, 1920 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, www.skandia-folkdance.org
Disaster Skills Training
Nov 7, 6:30-8pm free class to learn how to prepare for emergencies like storms, earthquake and others, Shoreline Library, free but rsvp 206-362-7550.
Small Business Class
Nov 7, 14, 21, 10-11:30am free class to learn about entrepreneurship, Shoreline library, free but rsvp 425-369-3389.
AARP Intro to Smartphones
Nov 8, 10am-noon & 2:30-4pm free hands-on tech workshop for Android phones, friendly guides to answer your questions, Auburn Library, free but rsvp 1-866-591-8105.
Tips for Cooking with Grandkids
Nov 8, 1pm, Kenmore Senior Center, 6910 NE 170th St; Nov 8, 7pm meet the author at Third Place Books Ravenna, 6504 20th Ave NE Seattle.
Finnish Community Bazaar
Nov 9, 10am-3pm, free admission, parking & coffee, Swedish Club, 1920 Dexter Ave N, Seattle, 206-362-1869.
Veterans Day Parade
Nov 9, begins 11am, all day events celebrating veterans following parade, largest Veterans Day Parade west of Mississippi, Main Street Auburn.
Veterans Day at Museum of Flight
Nov 11, free admission for veterans and active duty military, concert & ceremony 11am, Vietnam Air Rescue Lecture at 2:30pm, 206-764-5720, www.museumofflight.org.
Northwest Veterans Museum
Nov 11, 11am-3pm, permanent and rotating exhibits of patriotic, military and war-related memorabilia, artifacts and photographs. free admission, 19921 Poplar Way, Lynnwood, www.NWVeteransMuseum.org.
Fall Autumn Gathering
Nov 11, 1-3pm, family-friendly easy walk, stories warming fire exploring how plants and animals respond to changing season, park free – no Discover Pass required, Saltwater State Park in Des Moines, meet near Salmon Kiosk on east side of lower parking lot.
Vintage Postcards Collecting
Nov 14, 2-3pm free class, bring your postcards for “show and tell” Richmond Beach Library 206-546-3522.
Library Book Sale
Nov 16, 10am-4pm Richmond Beach Library, 206-546-3522.
LeMay Annual Benefit
Nov 16, 6-10pm, fabulous 50s, dinner & dance, live music, entertainment, silent auction, Vintage 50s attire welcome, $35-$40, 253-272-2336, www.lemaymarymount.org.
29th Annual Christmas Bazaar
Nov 16, 10am-4pm, festive crafts & gifts with refreshments & raffle, free admission and parking, Collins Grange, 3404 E. 120th, Tacoma.
Nov 16, 10-11am, community conversation about some WA state notable women, free but rsvp, Shoreline City Hall, 17500 Midvale Ave N, http://seattle-wa.aauw.net/special-program.
Operation Christmas Child
Nov 18-25, locations thru Seattle area accepting shoebox gifts filled with toys, school supplies hygiene items for Samaritan’s Purse project, 253-572-1155 or visit www.samaritanspurse.org/occ
Drop-In Genealogy Help
Nov 20, 2-4pm, free, Shoreline Library, 206-362-7550.
Community Holiday Folk Dance
Nov 23, 7-10pm, dancing, live music, potluck snacks, costumes encouraged, $8, Cedar Valley Grange, 20526 52nd Ave W, Lynnwood, www.sno-king.org, 425-610-9393.
Healthy Eating/Be Well
Pierce County Libraries offer a variety of health and wellness events “Conversations on self-care” including laughter yoga, managing stress, fermentation recipes, canning, frugal grocery shopping and more conversations.pcls.us
Learn & Play Music
All abilities welcome to visit the Music Center to learn and play – featuring chorale and vocal jazz, string orchestra, rock, winds, jazz, 901 N. 96th St, Seattle, 206-526-8443, www.musiccenternw.org.
Now open new museum of Chicano/a Latino/a Culture, 9635 Des Moines Memorial Drive in Seattle’s South Park neighborhood, https://seamarmuseum.squarespace.com/
Wash State History Museum
Thru Dec 1, Smithsonian Traveling Exhibit “A New Moon Rises” large scale images of the moon; also “Little Black Dress – Fashion Evolution” 1911 Pacific Ave, Tacoma, www.WashingtonHistory.org
Washington State History Museum
Select dates thru April “Pop-Up Printmaking Shop” at the Tacoma museum, try your hand at operating a printing press, Washington State History Museum.
Thru Jan 4, “Prince from Minneapolis” 206-770-2700, www.MoPop.org.
Theater & Musical Theater
Nov 7-Dec 29 in Issaquah; Jan 3-Feb 2 in Everett, “Guys & Dolls” Enter by Nov 30 to win free tickets! (see ad on page 17 for entry form) Issaquah 425-392-2202; Everett 425-257-8600. www.VillageTheatre.org.
Black Box Theatre
Thru Nov 9, 7pm Slam-Dunk Improv, and Fiasco at 8:30pm. Edmonds Community College. Senior and group discounts available. Concerts, lectures, performances and more. Tickets and information, blackboxedcc.org or 425-640-1448.
Nov 16, 7-9pm, storytellers, traditional songs and fiddle tunes, Haller Lake United Methodist Church, 13055 1st Ave NE, Seattle, $10-$15 or by donation, refreshments provided, www.storytellers.org
Cirque Musica Holiday Show
Nov 20, 7:30pm acrobts, aerialist, hijinks and holiday cheer with full symphony orchestra, Angel of the Winds Arena in Everett, www.angelofthewindsarena.com
5th Avenue Theatre
Thru Dec 29, new musical “Mrs. Doubtfire” 206-62-1900, www.5thavenue.org
Choral & Classical
Bellevue Chamber Chorus
2019-2020 Season includes Dec 21, 7:30pm & December 22, 3pm, Hope in a Pan American Christmas: North Meets South. Special Senior Prices Available. 425-522-3436. www.bellevuechamberchorus.org.
Shakespeare in Song
Presented by Pacific MusicWorks -- Nov 9, 7:30 St. Augustine’s Episcopal Church, Freeland BUY TICKETS; Nov 10 at 3pm Resonance at SOMA Towers, Bellevue BUY TICKETS; Nov 12 at 7pm Capital Cider (ages 21+) BUY TICKETS.
Mozart’s Opera Abduction from the Seraglio
Comic masterpiece, Nov 15, 7:30pm Music Center of the Northwest, 901 North 96th St, Seattle; Nov 17, 5:30pm Resonance at SOMA Towers, 288 106th Ave NE, #203, Bellevue, both performances $25-$30, http://www.pugetsoundconcertopera.org/ use coupon code "MOZART" for $5 off tickets through Eventbrite or at the door.
Seattle Men’s Chorus
Nov 30-Dec 22, annual holiday concert, rockin’ and rolling celebration, several venues including Seattle’s Benaroya Hall, Tacoma’s Rialto Theatre, Everett Civic Auditorium, www.seattlechoruses.org 206-388-1400.
Sea Shanties Fundraiser
Nov 23, 5pm sing-along, fish & chips, drink aboard the MV Skansonia, fundraiser for Early Music Guild, $40, 205 NE Northlake Way “A” Dock, 206-325-8439, earlymusicseattle.org.
Nov 24, 1:30pm (talk) 2:30pm concert of 7 male voices songs from around the world, Benaroya Hall Seattle, 206-325-8439, earlymusicseattle.org.
Social Dance (call in advance to confirm social dance events)
First & Third Fridays, class at 7:30pm, social dance 8:30-11pm, Cedar Valley Grange, 20526 52nd Ave W, Lynnwood, 425-954-5262, www.skandia-folkdance.org
Sno-King Folk Dances
Wed & Sat 7-9pm, Cedar Valley Grange, 20526 52nd Ave W, Lynnwood, $6-$8, 949-646-7082 www.sno-king.org.
Everett Normanna Lodge Dances
Mon&Thur, 1-3pm, live music by Bob’s Dance Band, no partner needed, free parking, $7, 425-252-0291, 2725 Oakes St, Everett.
- Seattle – Ballard: 3rd Saturday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, Swedish Medical Center - Ballard, 3rd Floor North Conference Room, 5300 Tallman Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98107, for information call Linda Whiteside at (206) 380-4776
- Seattle – Adults Caring for Parents: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Swedish Medical Center - Ballard, 2 Center Conference Room, 5300 Tallman Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98107, for information call Adrian Linton, (206) 276-4234. “For adults caring for parents.”
- Seattle – Northeast: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm, Maple Leaf Lutheran Church, 10005 32nd Ave. NE, Seattle, WA 98125, for information call Maggie Pheasant at (206) 841-8537
- Shoreline: 2nd Friday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, Trinity Presbyterian Church, 1315 N. 160th St., Shoreline, WA 98133. For information call Tricia Kostis at (206) 783-4189
- King County Chinese Speaking Caregivers: 1st Thursday of the month, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Chinese Information Service Center, 611 S. Lane St. Room C, Seattle, WA 98104. For information call Catherine Wong at (206) 957-8518. “For Chinese-speaking caregivers.”
- Seattle – Queen Anne – for Frontotemporal Dementia: 3rd Saturday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, University Congregational United Church of Christ, 4515 16th Ave. NE, Seattle, WA 98105, for information call Karin Miller (206) 915-6682. “For caregivers caring for people with Frontotemporal Dementia”.
- Seattle – Wallingford – Lewy Body Dementia: 4th Wednesday of the month, 6:30 – 8:30 pm, St. Benedict Parish, Pastoral Office Ground Floor, 1805 N. 49th St., Seattle, WA 98103. For information call Rena Ferretti at (206) 473-2565.
- Seattle – Green Lake, 2nd Wednesday of the month, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm, Bethany Community Church, Community Life Center Bldg., Adams Room 301, 8023 Green Lake Drive North, Seattle, WA 98103. For information, contact Linda Whiteside, 206-380-4776
- Seattle – Northeast, Men’s Coffee Discussion Group; 3rd Thursday of the month, 10:00 am – 11:30 at Wedgwood Presbyterian Church, 8008 35th Ave NE, Seattle WA 98115. For information call Don Desonier at (206) 779-1634. “For male spouses.”
- Seattle – Long Distance Caregivers: 2nd Saturday of the month, 10:30 – 12:00 am, Swedish Medical Center-Ballard, 2nd Floor Conference Room, 5300 Tallman Ave. Ave. NW, Seattle, WA 98107. For information call Martha Dale, (206) 200-0180. “For Long-Distance Caregivers.”
- Seattle – Queen Anne – Adults Caring for Younger Onset Parents: 2nd Monday of the month, 7:00 -9:00 pm, Queen Anne Lutheran Church, 2800 8th Ave W, Seattle, WA 98119. For information call Wendy Nathan at (206) 422-5004. “Open to adult children of Younger-Onset (65 or under) parents.”
- Seattle – Younger-Onset Caregivers: 1st Monday of the month, 7:00 – 9:00 pm, Home Street Bank, Community Room, 7307 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103. For information call Linda Whiteside at (206) 380-4776. “Open to caregivers of people with Younger-Onset (65 or under) memory loss.”
- Seattle – LGBT Caregivers: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Home Street Bank, Community Room, 7307 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103. For information call Mandi Gunderson at (206) 471-2352. “For LGBT Caregivers”
- Seattle – Ravenna, Long Distance Caregivers: 2nd Monday of the month, 6:00 – 7:30 pm, St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 111 NE 80th St, Seattle, WA 98115. For information call Marian Sheehan at (206) 860-3656. “For Long Distance Caregivers.”
- Seattle – Columbia City: 4th Tuesday of the month, 2:00 – 3:30 pm, Kaiser Permanente Rainier Medical Center, Conference Room, 5316 Rainier Ave. S., Seattle, WA 98118. For information call Janet Ceballos (206) 940-2802.
- Seattle – West Seattle: 2nd Monday of the month, 1:30 – 3:00 pm, and 4th Monday of the month, 1:30 – 3:00 pm, Providence Mount St. Vincent, Breakfast Room, 4831 35th Ave. SW, Seattle, WA 98126. For more information call Martha Smith at (206) 937-3701, ext. 28578.
- Seattle – Madrona/Mt. Baker: 3rd Thursday of the Month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, St. Clement’s Episcopal Church, 1501 32nd Ave. S., Seattle, WA 98133. For information call Muriel Moore, (989) 350-1228.
- Vashon Island: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Vashon Presbyterian Church, 17708 Vashon Hwy SW, Vashon, WA 98070. For information call Regina Lyons at (206) 355-3123.
- Bothell: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, First Lutheran Church of Bothell, 10207 NE 183rd St., Bothell, WA 98011. For information call Debbie Williams, (206) 965-5404.
- Bellevue: 3rd Monday of the month, 3:00 – 4:30 pm, Overlake Senior Health Center, 1750 112th Ave. NE, Hidden Valley Office Park, Bldg. 1, Ste. A101, Bellevue, WA 98004. For information call Regina Bennett, (425) 502-9829.
- Bellevue: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 1:30 – 3:00 pm, Bellevue Family YMCA, 14230 Bel-Red Road, Bellevue, WA 98007. For information contact Ruth Hansing at (206) 232-2537.
- Bellevue – For Younger-Onset Caregivers, 3rd Monday of the month, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, St. Andrews Lutheran Church, Room 1E2, 2650 148th Ave. SE, Bellevue, WA 98007. For information call Bill Lukov at (206) 367-4895.
- Bellevue – For Spanish-Speaking Caregivers: 1st Thursday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, Lake Hills Library, Meeting Room, 15590 Lake Hills Blvd, Bellevue, WA 98007. For more information, call Claudia Cruz at (425) 598-5436.
- Kirkland: 3rd Tuesday of the Month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Lake Washington United Methodist Church, Multipurpose Room, 7525 132nd Ave. NE, Kirkland, WA 98033. For information contact Rosemary Reid at (425) 820-0134.
- Kirkland – Adults Caring for Parents: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Kirkland Congregational Church, Common Room, 106 5th, Kirkland, WA 98033. For information call Mariana Fisher at (425) 492-5188. “For Adult Children caring for parents with memory loss”.
- Redmond: 1st Tuesday of the month, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, Emerald Heights, 10901 176th Circle NE, Redmond, WA 98052. For information, contact John Waltner at (425) 556-8140.
- Auburn: 1st Tuesday of the month, 12:00 to 1:30 pm, Church of the Nazarene, 1225 29th St. SE, Room 15, Auburn, WA 98002. For information call Val Brustad (253) 854-7658.
- Des Moines: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 to 2:30 pm, Wesley Homes Health Center, 1122 S. 216th St. Des Moines, WA 98198. For information call Michael Byrd at (206) 870-1311.
- Federal Way: 1st Tuesday of the Month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, St. Francis Hospital, 34515 9th Ave. S., Education Room, Federal Way, WA 98003. For information contact Janet Ross, (253) 508-9044.
- Kent: 1st Wednesday of the month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Kent Senior Center, 600 E. Smith, Kent WA 98030. For information call Val Brustad, (253) 854-7658.
- Renton: 4th Tuesday of the month, 5:00 – 6:30 pm, Valley Medical Arts Center, 4033 Talbot Rd. S., Renton, WA 98055. For information call Nancy Streiffert, (253) 796-2203.
- SeaTac: 3rd Thursday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, SeaTac Community Center, 13735 24th Ave. S. SeaTac, WA 98168. For information contact Gerry Crouch (206) 632-3985.
- Gig Harbor: 2nd Saturday of the month, 10:00 - 11:30 am, Gig Harbor United Methodist Church, 7400 Pioneer Way, Gig Harbor, WA 98335. For information call Mark Anderson at (253) 549-3822.
- Key Peninsula: 3rd Saturday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, The Mustard Seed Crandall Center, 9016 154th Ave. Ct. NW, Lakebay, WA 98349. For information contact Debra Jamerson, (360) 621-1110.
- Tacoma: 1st Wednesday of the month, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 – 3:00 pm, Asia Pacific Cultural Center, 4851 S. Tacoma Way, Tacoma, WA 98409. For information contact Jacquelyn Whalen, (253) 922-3221.
- Tacoma – Younger Onset Caregivers; 2nd Monday of the month, 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm, Skyline Presbyterian, 6301 Westgate Blvd., Tacoma, WA 98406. For information call Lisa Johnson at (253) 905-9269. “For caregivers of those with younger onset Alzheimer’s (65 years of age or under)”
- Tacoma—Evening: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm, Tacoma Lutheran Retirement Community, Apartment Conference Room, 1301 N Highlands Parkway, Tacoma, WA 98406. For information, contact Maggie Christofferson at (206) 529-3884.
- Puyallup: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 5:00 to 6:30 pm, Good Samaritan Hospital, Cancer Resource Center, 400 15th Ave. SE, Puyallup, WA 98372. For information call Michelle Holden, (253) 224-9208.
- University Place: 1st Tuesday of the month, 1:00 to 2:30 pm, United Church in University Place, 3912 Grandview Dr. W., University Place, WA 98466. For information contact Karen Hyde at (360) 819-3642.
- Bonney Lake: 4th Monday of the month, 2:00 – 3:30 pm, Bonney Lake Senior Center, 19306 Bonney Lake Blvd. E., Bonney Lake, WA 98391. For information contact Sue Hilberg at (360) 551-2002.
- Lakewood: 3rd Saturday of the month. 10:00 am to 11:30 pm, St. Mary’s Episcopal Church, 10630 Gravelly Lake Dr. SW., Lakewood, WA 98499. For information contact McKenzie Golden, (253) 271-4073.
- Lynnwood: 1st Wednesday of the month, 10:00 – 11:30 am, Trinity Lutheran Church, 6215 196th St. SW, Room 202, Lynnwood, WA 98036. For information contact Alice Allen-Redfern at (206) 529-3876.
- Lynnwood—Down Syndrome Caregivers: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Alzheimer’s Association Washington State Chapter, 19031 33rd Ave W Suite 301, Lynnwood, WA 98036. For more information, contact Hannah Wishnek, (206) 529-3888. “For caregivers of those with Down Syndrome exhibiting memory loss”
- Mountlake Terrace: 1st Tuesday of the month, 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm, Mountlake Terrace Community Senior Center, 23000 Lakeview Drive, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043. For information contact Sammie Fick, (206) 393-8393.
- Snohomish: 2nd Thursday of the month, 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Snohomish Senior Center, 506 Fourth St., Snohomish, WA 98290. For more information contact Sheri Pemberton at (425) 252-6873..
- Arlington/Marysville: 4th Saturday of the month, 10:30 am to 12:00 pm, Smokey Point Community Church, 17721 Smokey Point Blvd., Arlington, WA 98223. For information call Lou Ann Carter at (360) 722-1471.
- Mount Vernon: 3rd Wednesday of the month, 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm, Skagit Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, 500 W Section St., Mount Vernon, WA 98273. For information call Cheryl McRill at (360) 899-4643
- Everett: 1st Thursday of the month, 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm, Hope Church at Silver Lake, 11329 23rd Dr. SE, Everett, WA 98208. For information call Linda Whiteside at (206) 380-4776.
- Anacortes: 2nd Monday of the month, 1:00 – 3:00 pm, Westminster Presbyterian Church, 1300 9th St., Anacortes, WA 98221. For information call Ann Giboney at (360) 299-9569.
- Edmonds: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 to 2:30 pm, Edmonds United Methodist Church, 828 Caspers St., Room 302, Edmonds, WA 98020. For information call Barbara Bridges at (425) 335-3414.
- Edmonds: 3rd Monday of the month, 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm, Maplewood Presbyterian Church, 19523 84th Ave. W, Edmonds, WA 98026. For information call Barbara Bridges at (425) 335-3414.
- Port Hadlock: 2nd Monday of the month, 10:30 am to 12:00 pm, Port Hadlock Community United Methodist Church, 130 Church Lane, Port Hadlock, WA 98339. For information call Patricia Smith (360) 379-4186.
- Port Angeles: 2nd Monday of the month, 9:30 am to 11:30 am, Port Angeles Senior Center, 328 East 7th St., Port Angeles, WA 98362. For information call Mardell Xavier at (360) 477-5511.
- Sequim: 2nd Thursday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Sequim Bible Church, 847 N. Sequim Ave., Room 401, Sequim, WA 98382. For information call Carolyn Lindley, (360) 683-5294.
- Aberdeen/Hoquiam: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, First Presbyterian Church of Aberdeen, 420 N. Broadway St., Aberdeen, WA 98520. For information call Helen Morning Star at (360) 533-2277.
- Long Beach Peninsula/Ocean Park: 3rd Monday of the month, 11:00 am to 12:30 pm, Ocean Park Timberland Library, 1308 256th Place, Ocean Park, WA 98640. For information call Dawn Morgan at (360) 261-4612.
- Bremerton: 1st Monday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Harrison Support Services Building, Kitsap Room, 4205 Wheaton Way, Bremerton, WA 98310. For information call Karen Leader Scott at (360) 981-0237.
- Port Orchard: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm, Kaiser Permanente Port Orchard Medical Center, 1400 Pottery Ave., Port Orchard, WA 98366. For information call Lora Lehner at (360) 649-6793.
- Poulsbo: 2nd Monday of the month, 1:30 to 3:00 pm, Martha and Mary Health Center, 19160 NE Front St., Poulsbo, WA 98370. For information call Lora Lehner at (360) 649-6793.
- Silverdale: 1st Tuesday of the month, 10:30-12:00, Silverdale Lutheran Church, Gathering Place, 11701 Ridgepoint Dr. NW, Silverdale, WA 98383. For information call Patti Denman at (206) 402-9857
- Kingston: 2nd Wednesday of the month, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm, Village Green Community Center, The Meeting Room, 26159 Dulay Rd NE, Kingston, WA 98346. For more information, call Lori Gordon at (206) 910-9870.
- Bainbridge Island: 2nd Wednesday of the month. 2:30 – 4:00 pm, Bainbridge Artisan Resource Network (BARN), 8890 Three Tree Lane NE, Bainbridge Island, WA 98110. For more information, call Lori Gordon at (206) 910-9870.
- Belfair: 3rd Tuesday of the month, 1:00 – 2:30 pm, The HUB Center, 111 NE Old Belfair Hwy, Belfair, WA 98528. For information call Debra Jamerson at (360) 621-1110.
- Olympia: 1st Thursday of the month, 1:00 to 2:30 pm, Capital Medical Center, Rainier Room, 3900 Capital Mall Dr. SW, Olympia, WA 98502. For information call Karen Hyde at (360) 819-3642.
- Lacey: 4th Friday of the month, 1:00 – 3:00 pm, St. Mark Lutheran Church, 2109 College St. SE, Lacey, WA 98503. For information call Cheri Knighton at (360) 480-5887.
- Lacey: 2nd Thursday of the month, 3:00 pm to 4:30 pm, Lacey Senior Center, 6757 Pacific Ave. SE, Lacey, WA, 98503. For information call Cheri Knighton at (360) 480-5887.
- Longview-Evening: 3rd Thursday of the month, 6:30 – 8:00 pm, Kaiser Permanente, Longview/Kelso Medical Office, Conference Room 6A, 1230 7th Ave., Longview, WA 98632. For information call Dawn Morgan at (360) 261-4612.
- Longview-Kelso: 2nd Tuesday of the month, 10:30am – 12:00 pm, YMCA of Southwest Washington, 766 15th Ave, Longview, WA 98632. For information call Beth Bonnett, (360) 423-1334.