LIVING Celebration of Life
Traditionally, a Celebration of Life is planned by family and friends during a stressful time of grief when expensive decisions have to be made under duress.
To start a new tradition, here are suggestions for creating your own LIVING Celebration of Life™:
- Choose a milestone event and find a venue.
- Identify a date the venue is available and plan your party.
- Choose pictures, music and stories.
- Create a life highlight slide show or video.
- Find family members and friends who will help with details, including an Open Microphone session.
- List all you want to attend and send out invitations.
- Collect RSVPs and party away!
You are invited...
In 1990 I created a 40th Anniversary life story presentation of my parents’ WWII pen pal romance involving 17 years age difference and 7000 miles between them. When my father died in 1997, the highlight video was already created for his Celebration of Life. For years, I’ve been presenting free workshops called “Leave a Legacy of Love...Steps to Begin Creating Your Own Legacy Project.” This project can be the first step to creating your own LIVING Celebration of Life. Everyone is invited to my next session:
Thursday, February 13, 2020, 10am to 11:30am
Kent Senior Activity Center, 600 E. Smith Street, Kent, WA 98030
To register for this free workshop, call 253- 856-5164