Foodie alert: Check out these top 5 cheap NYC restaurants
September 10, 2012 at 9:14 a.m.
- Souvlaki GR -- Some of the best Greek food you will ever eat is at this NYC Mediterranean style eatery. Choose the delicious pork and chicken souvlaki for a true treat.
- Mamoun's Falafel -- Located in the heart of Greenwich Village and featured in the book "1000 Places to See Before You Die", Mamoun's is known for having the best Falafel in NYC.
- Smashburger - This burger joint is becoming popular all over the US for their smashed burgers and the NYC location is no exception. Try the Brooklyn Burger with Swiss and pastrami on a pretzel bun.
- Pommes Frites -- This specialty shop serves authentic Belgium fries with exotic toppings such as Wasabi Mayo, Rosemary Garlic Mayo, Smoked Eggplant Mayo, and more.
- Corner Bistro -- Known as the last bohemian bar in Greenwich Village, Corner Bistro serves up great burgers and appetizers that all the locals love.
View and download this publication.